Random good picture Not show
(1) Inflammation is a phenomenon of disease.
(2) The drug can cause inflammation of the liver.
(3) Aspirin reduces pain and inflammation.
(4) Your arm has swollen by inflammation.
(5) Inflammation is frequently accompanied by fever.
(6) The drugs reduce the inflammation in the skin.
(7) Steroids are used to reduce the inflammation, which makes the muscles of the airways liable to constriction.
(8) Steroids often help reduce the inflammation and itching in the skin.
(9) Many babies develop a mild inflammation in the eyes a few days after birth.
(10) Symptoms are scaly skin, itching, inflammation and blisters.
(11) Histological evaluation showed no signs of inflammation or dysplasia.
(12) An extreme allergic reaction causes rapid inflammation.
(13) Ice decreases inflammation and provides pain relief.
(14) Urethritis Urethritis simply means inflammation of the urethra.
(15) They were better, showing hardly any inflammation now.
(16) Biopsies showed chronic inflammation but no evidence of malignancy.
(17) Again, biopsies showed only chronic inflammation.
(18) The disease causes inflammation of the brain.
(19) Prolonged repetitive activity can set up inflammation in almost any tendon or sheath.
(20) Biopsies showed heavy inflammation with loss of architecture and a few granulomata.
(21) Causes cirrhosis of the liver, inflammation of the pancreas, damage to brain and heart and malnutrition.
(22) Doctors may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs to control both inflammation and pain.
(23) These medications work to decrease inflammation in the lungs and make them less sensitive to asthma triggers.
(24) Smoking and alcohol may promote the reflux inflammation lower oesophageal sphincter dysfunction cycle in those without a hiatus hernia.
(25) An inflammation in the middle ear called otitis media can cause temporary or even permanent hearing loss.
(26) A viral inflammation of the vestibular nerve is the suspected cause. Sentencedict.com
(27) Among them was a lack of warning of the pain of inflammation in other organs.
(28) Apart from these systemic effects, there may be a quite marked local inflammation with swelling and white-cell infiltration.
(29) It seems therefore that implanted metal despite a potential to induce fibrosis or inflammation, has not been responsible for malignancy.
(30) If they were packed tightly there could be 5 thousand million of them in a cubic centimetre of inflammation.
More similar words: inflation, inflamed, summation, conflagration, information, grammatically, teammate, formation, animation, reformation, matriculation, transformation, ammunition, ratification, gratification, infection, grammar, nation, flame, rational, location, creation, libation, negation, donation, relation, zonation, operation, equation, national.