1. Study sickness while
you are well.
(or Where) there is life there is hope.
3. While there's life there's hope.
4. The tree must be bent while
it is young.
the dog gnaws bone, companions would be none.
6. Success has many fathers, while
failure is an orphan.
7. Benefits please like flowers, while
they are fresh.
8. Strike the iron while
it is hot.
there is life(sentencedict.com), there is hope.
we breathe, there is hope.
11. Make hay while
the sun shines.
12. Best to bend while
’tis a twig.
13. The cat shut its eyes while
it steals cream.
14. A tree must be bent while
it is young.
the grass grows the horse (or steed) starves.
16. Where (or While
) there is life there is hope.
17. Gather ye rosebuds while
18. Faults are thick while
love is thin.
19. Never swap (or swop) horses while
crossing the stream.
20. Strike while
the iron is hot.
the priest climbs a post, the devil climbs ten.
22. You can do more than strike while
the iron is hot; you can make the iron hot by striking.
23. For evil news rides fast, while
good news baits later.
24. One man may steal a horse, while
another may not look over the hedge.
25. For age and want save while
you may; no morning sun lasts a whole day.
26. Sail while
the wind blows; wind and tide wait for no man.
27. Other men live to eat, while
I eat to live.
28. Take time while
time is, for time will be away.
29. We must beat the iron while
it is hot, but we may polish 19it at leisure20.
30. He who in adversity would have succor, let him be generous while
he rests secure.