Random good picture Not show
1. You must rename the file before you save it.
2. I need another file for my letters.
3. Hand me that file please.
4. Mendoza read over the file on the murders.
5. I will send you a copy of the file.
6. The police file was reactivated because of new evidence.
7. I'll ask the secretary to file these letters away.
8. She took a file from her desk drawer .
9. Please file those letters in a drawer.
10. This card should be kept on file for reference.
11. A file of passengers was coming down the steps.
12. You have to file away for hours to get this metal smooth.
13. Time is a file that wears and makes no noise.
14. Start a new file and put this letter in it.
15. Make a file for these documents and write 'finance' on the tab.
16. The party's rank and file are beginning to question the prime minister's choice of advisers.
17. If the input data specified it,(http://sentencedict.com) the file will close and the process terminates.
18. Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
19. We keep your records on file for five years.
20. Have you kept a backup of this file?
21. Don't forget to save before you close the file.
22. He had compiled a file of largely circumstantial evidence.
23. They set off in file behind the teacher.
24. I'm going to copy/save this file.
25. The file was labelled 'Private'.
26. She brought him, unasked[sentencedict.com], the relevant file.
27. The document was excerpted from an unidentified FBI file.
28. When you download the font it may be in a compressed format, such as a zip file.
29. Once you've checked off the items you ordered, put this record in your file.
30. There was widespread support for him among the rank and file.
More similar words: profile, the rank and file, film, filter, fill in, fill out, fill up, filtering, fulfilling, tile, pile, while, toilet, mobile, pile up, hostile, dilemma, fragile, trailer, missile, smile on, retailer, detailed, meanwhile, automobile, after a while, once in a while, upwardly mobile.