Similar words: skilled, kill, skill, kill off, gallery, seller, illegal, chilled. Meaning: ['kɪlə(r)] n. 1. someone who causes the death of a person or animal 2. the causal agent resulting in death 3. a difficulty that is hard to deal with 4. predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is a hired killer.
2. Heart disease is the biggest killer in Scotland.
3. He swore vengeance on his child's killer.
4. Police are hunting his killer.
5. The players lacked the killer instinct.
6. The police have finally apprehended the killer.
7. The identity of the killer is still unknown.
8. The killer smothered the victim with a pillow.
9. Heart disease is America's number one killer.
10. Overdoses were the single biggest killer among the city's young.
11. Devil killer body, a large wavy golden hair shine, slender legs wearing a yellow goose miniskirts, show figure of the perfect.
12. Detectives believe that the victim knew his killer.
13. The police are still hunting the killer.
14. Neighbours described the killer as "just a regular guy".
15. Her killer was finally put behind bars .
16. Dizzy was a real killer on the trumpet.
17. The killer hid away quickly among the masses.
18. They ought to jail her killer for life.
19. Police have not apprehended her killer.
20. The building had been set alight by the killer.
21. The killer has struck again.
22. It was odds-on that there was no killer.
23. The police are on the track of the killer.
24. The killer had rifled his wallet and stolen ￡200.
25. Jim made a vow that he would find his wife's killer.
26. He quit the sport when he realised he didn't have the killer instinct.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. If my deductions are correct, I can tell you who the killer was.
28. A series of unsolved murders on the island has raised fears that a psychopathic serial killer is on the loose.
29. Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.
30. The police are trying to discover the identity of the killer.