Random good picture Not show
5. The black crow perched on the telephone pole.
6. The cock started to crow.
7. cocks crow at dawn.
8. Did you hear the cock crow at dawn?
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. She gave a little crow of triumph.
10. Sheryl Crow? Not the Sheryl Crow?
11. A cock began to crow.
12. The rooster's crow woke me.
13. The crow ruffled its black feathers at the sight of the fox.
14. The crow of the cock is a harbinger of dawn.
15. The company hasn't much to crow about(sentencedict.com), with sales down compared with last year.
16. A third hooded crow joined them.
17. Three percent is nothing to crow about.
18. Meanwhile, Footless Crow receives a strange grade of E5.
19. Crow, like an owl, swivelled his head.
20. It also puns the Kray/Crow connection and gangland murders.
21. Crow split his enemy's skull to the pineal gland.
22. To give Gyggle his due, he didn't crow.
23. The crow sleeps glutted and the stoat begins.
24. Similarly a stone's throw, as the crow flies, etc.
25. However, roosters do not always crow at dawn.
26. So Crow is wilderness softened by familiarity.
27. I saw a man leveling a gun at a crow.
28. I live at Mesa, Washington, about 10 miles as the crow flies from Hanford.
29. The villages are no more than a mile apart as the crow flies.
30. How far is it from here to Nottingham? — Twenty miles as the crow flies.