Similar words: challenged, solely, reluctant, half, hallway, whale, halfway, behalf. Meaning: [‚hælɪ'luːjə] n. a shout or song of praise to God.
Random good picture Not show
1. At last, Richard's found himself a girlfriend - hallelujah!
2. The choir will be performing the Hallelujah Chorus at the concert.
3. The grand finale is the Handel's "Hallelujah" chorus.
4. Hallelujah! College days are over!
5. Hallelujah, and the heavens be praised ... He is giving it the look.
6. Some of you are thinking, Hallelujah!
7. Michael rowed your boat ashore Hallelujah.
8. King of Kings , and Lord of Lords Hallelujah!
9. Hallelujah, we are the kingdom people!
10. Glory, glory, hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
11. Susan rowed your boat ashore Hallelujah.
12. Tony rowed your boat ashore Hallelujah.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Hallelujah ! Salvation, glory, and power belongs to God.
14. Mary rowed your boat ashore Hallelujah.
15. Glory, glory, hallelujah! Our God is marching on.
16. Hallelujah , we have an open door!
17. Theannounces the King of Kings Hallelujah!
18. Hallelujah ! All authority has been given to HIM in heaven and earth.
19. During the first London performance King George II is said to have been so moved by the "Hallelujah" chorus, that he rose from his seat, and the rest of the audience with him.
20. In the skills of chatting , Phoenix and Hallelujah neck and neck.
21. The Hallelujah diet founded by George Malkmus puts particular emphasis on carrot juice and barley grass, which contribute about 15% of calories.
22. Her last tribute was a most fine rendering of the Hallelujah Chorus by our uniformed organist.
23. The mighty voice of a great multitude in heaven crying, " Hallelujah! "
24. It is not hard for the LORD to turn night into day. He that sends the clouds can as easily clear the skies. Let us be of good cheer. It is better on before. Let us sing hallelujah by anticipation.
25. What showed the sincerity of Teresa's faith was that she both said Hallelujah and worked doggedly , tirelessly, perseveringly for Christ.
26. The real meaning of Christmas had been restored to us. Hallelujah!
27. In just 24 days, Handel composed the well - known masterpiece Messiah, which contains " The Hallelujah Chorus. "
28. I'm gonna stand up, sit down, clap my hands and shout Hallelujah.
29. I'm gonna stand up, sit down, clap my hands, and stamp my feet and shout Hallelujah.
More similar words: challenged, solely, reluctant, half, hallway, whale, halfway, behalf, shallow, in half, on behalf of, alley, valley, bullet, gallery, seller, killer, alleged, skilled, college, collect, illegal, so-called, chilled, allegedly, all levels, allegation, colleague, collector, collective.