Similar words: destroy, pedestrian, destruction, destructive, employer, indestructible, manifest destiny, modest. Meaning: [-ɔɪə] n. 1. a small fast lightly armored but heavily armed warship 2. a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to.
Random good picture Not show
1. Sugar is the destroyer of healthy teeth.
2. A destroyer escorted our ship to London.
3. The destroyer was torpedoed off the coast of Africa.
4. This merchant ship was convoyed by a destroyer.
5. We closed a destroyer at 10 o'clock last night.
6. We deceived the enemy by disguising the destroyer as a freighter.
7. The submarine dove quickly as the destroyer searched for it.
8. The destroyer - Malcolm Marshall took 35 wickets in the 1988 series.
9. This time Dennis claimed hits on a destroyer while Osborne inflicted damage on a supply ship.
10. Some were wounded before they left the destroyer, including Stuart Chant and Sergeant Chamberlain.
11. A severely damaged Royal Navy destroyer burns through the day with exploding ordnance and great sudden flares of burning bunker oil.
12. Off on the horizon was the Soviet guided-missile destroyer Sovremennyy.
13. She was the scapegoat - Harriet, the destroyer of her family.
14. Commandos would land from the destroyer and from coastal forces motorboats in small assault parties, demolition squads, and protection parties.
15. The destroyer was turning to a collision course.
16. I am not a destroyer bur a protector.
17. Destroyer and preserver; hear , oh hear!
18. Allied M 10 Tank Destroyer damage reduced against buildings.
19. Allied M 10 Tank Destroyer turn radius increased.
20. Destroyer and Preserver; hear, 0 hear!
21. He commands a destroyer squadron.
22. Allied M 10 Tank Destroyer acceleration speed slightly decreased.
23. Mamet has never pretended to be a long-haul writer and sees time the way the early Elizabethans did,(http://Sentencedict.com) as a destroyer.
24. The blast twisted metal and tore through compartments from below the waterline to the superstructure of the guided missile destroyer.
25. It means, people who are in high and responsible positions, if they go against righteousness, righteousness itself will get transformed into a destroyer. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
26. He was instrumental in landing the $ 23 billion Aegis destroyer program for the shipyard in Bath, Maine, last year.
27. The second aircraft made his attack over the breakwater, released his torpedo and saw a hit on destroyer.
28. Only with assurances that the navy approved, he told Stark, would his group promote the destroyer deal.
29. A fire broke out in her ammunition hold and the crew were taken off by an attendant destroyer.
30. A final decision will be made once the stricken destroyer is towed away.
More similar words: destroy, pedestrian, destruction, destructive, employer, indestructible, manifest destiny, modest, strong, stroke, strode, destiny, destined, immodest, stroller, angstrom, destitute, astrology, astronaut, strongbox, clandestine, disastrous, astronomer, destination, catastrophe, restrain, restrict, predestination, claustrophobia, claustrophobic.