Random good picture Not show
(1) Buttermilk is a by-product of making butter.
(2) The piglets had the buttermilk and loved it.
(3) Grote started with an appetizer of buttermilk pancakes.
(4) Add the eggs, vanilla and buttermilk and mix well.
(5) Dried buttermilk is also extensively used by the food industries.
(6) Cherries turn up again in a buttermilk pudding tricked out with rose petals and violets.
(7) Buttermilk paintwork offsets the mixture of chair covers in Paisleys, florals and stripes.
(8) Stir in buttermilk, egg, green onion, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
(9) Add the cooked brown rice, honey, and buttermilk and mix.
(10) Combine buttermilk and soda and add to creamed mixture alternately with flour, beating well after each addition.
(11) Add the eggs, vanilla and buttermilk and mix well. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
(12) Combine remaining 1 / 2 cup buttermilk and vanilla in another bowl or measuring cup.
(13) Slowly stir in buttermilk and cook until mixture almost comes to a boil.
(14) Rubena Grigg, Orchard wallpaper in Buttermilk colourway, ￡13.50 per roll. Persian rug.
(15) Put cookies on prepared sheets. Brush lightly with buttermilk and sprinkle with the remaining cup coconut and powdered sugar.
(16) Mix in the buttermilk to make a firm but soft dough, kneading lightly until smooth. 4.
(17) Combine egg and buttermilk, and stir into flour mixture just until ingredients are moistened.
(18) Brush lightly with buttermilk and sprinkle with the remaining cup coconut and powdered sugar.
(19) A great grease redolent of manures and buttermilk!
(20) They're also found naturally in foods like yogurt, buttermilk, sauerkraut and tofu.
(21) We do have buttermilk.
(22) He opened the door and dragged out the Buttermilk Wise Man.
(23) Beat the eggs, then stir in the buttermilk, melted butter, strawberry yogurt and vanilla extract.
(24) Whisk eggs until light in large bowl and beat in 1 1 / 2 cups persimmon pulp, buttermilk and melted butter. Sentencedict.com
(25) Stacks of cinnamon bread, bowls of butter and honey, glasses of buttermilk.
(26) Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixer bowl and add buttermilk, butter and eggs.
(27) Sweetened only by honey, the soft texture is created by the addition of fresh buttermilk.
(28) She sat outside the tarpaulin, rubbed her hair with ghee, then filled a basin with water and a little buttermilk.
(29) Gaperon is rounded in shape and made from skimmed milk or buttermilk and often flavoured with garlic or peppercorns.
(30) Whisk together 1 cup sugar, cocoa and 1 / 2 cup buttermilk.
More similar words: intermittent, utter, butter, mutter, butter up, clutter, intermit, butterfly, determine, muttering, utterance, determined, stuttering, exterminate, determining, termination, unutterable, interminable, interminably, determinative, indeterminate, extermination, determination, short-term, terminological, betterment, pitter-patter, milk, milking, permit.