Random good picture Not show
1. For example, Copernicus's heliocentric theory is an example.
2. If you look up your Heliocentric Ephemeris you will find that "in the latter part of February 1929" there was a conjunction in Cancer! No wonder why the morning was "sunshiny"!
3. In 1497, astronomer Corpernicus proposed the heliocentric cosmology from his observations and calculations of the motion of the heavenly bodies.
4. He also propounded the Heliocentric theory of gravitation, thus predating Copernicus by almost one thousand years.
5. The popular acceptance of the heliocentric theory took a long time.
6. Also the Geocentric and Heliocentric average of the five major planets with Mars left out, is of great importance and should be watched.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. With a three-screen installation, Heliocentric uses time-lapse photography and astronomical tracking to plot the sun's trajectory across a variety of landscapes.
8. For example, when the astronomer Copernicus proposed a heliocentric view of the world, it was rejected because it did not conform to established religious doctrine.
9. It was there, 18 centuries before the Copernican revolution, that Aristarchus posited a heliocentric solar system and Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth.
10. Earth is a planet in general, but the human knowledge that this point is in the 16th century, after the Copernican heliocentric theory put forward.
11. Galileo's observations with his new telescope convinced him of the truth of Copernicus's sun-centered or heliocentric theory .
12. The result is that we know far more of how the heliocentric system of the "world" came into existence than of the emergence of the big bang idea in modern cosmology.
13. Dear Copernicus: I'm a was reading of the students, I think you the heliocentric theory of gravitation is[sentencedict.com], I hope very much to you can publish your own ideas.
14. Nicolas Copernicus challenged the mindset and found that it was heliocentric.
15. In the 16th century, Copernicus put forth his controversial concept of a heliocentric solar system, in which the planets revolved around the sun -- not the Earth.
16. Brighton-based artists Ruth Jarman and Joe Gerhardt, collectively known as Semiconductor, will be bringing their recent work to the UK for the first time with the exhibition Heliocentric.
17. As to the Galileo affair, it is quite enough to point out the fact that the condemnation of the heliocentric theory was the work of a fallible tribunal.
18. But for a body to be permanently captured from heliocentric orbit into a bound, stable orbit around a planet, it must lose some of its initial energy.
19. The first observations of the phases of Venus, made byGalileo with his telescope in 1610, agreed with the predictions of the heliocentric Copernican model of the Solar System.
20. The temperatures of the dust with different properties, dimensions of grain and heliocentric distances have been obtained.
21. It is of much interest that comet Halley showed very long and straight main tail (tail streamer) at larger heliocentric distance.
22. Had it not met an untimely death, the comet would have been ejected back into heliocentric orbit within a few hundred years.
More similar words: egocentric, eccentric, ventricle, innocent, intricate, centre, central, concentrate, decentralize, concentration, concentrating, concentrate on, read between the lines, concentration camp, ameliorate, innocence, to the life, and the like, on the line, to the limit, helicopter, trick, The last rites, metric, strict, triceps, intrigue, strictly, contrite, restrict.