Similar words: freezing, pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, wheelbarrow, ferris wheel, grazing, amazing. Meaning: [hwɪːz /w-] adj. relating to breathing with a whistling sound.
Random good picture Not show
1. I could hear the old man behind me wheezing.
2. He was coughing and wheezing all night.
3. The young man was running and wheezing out a greeting.
4. My breath began wheezing from the exertion.
5. Asthma causes wheezing and breathlessness.
6. He stood wheezing contentedly in the flat evening sun.
7. When she coughed she made a terrible wheezing sound.
8. After a 13-month stint, the wheezing and frail Chernenko died in March 1985 at age 73.
9. He could hear only his own wheezing, and feel only the thumping in his chest.
10. Their union was accompanied by the male's hoarse wheezing while his tongue lolled from his mouth.
11. The ragged figure shook with fury, his breath wheezing in and out of his tiny frame.
12. There was fluid in my lungs, rattling and wheezing at every breath.
13. She coughed dryly,(Sentencedict) wheezing with each breath.
14. Clinical presentation includes dyspnea at exertion, stridor, and wheezing.
15. His cough is more like wheezing.
16. One sign of it is a wheezing sound breathes.
17. Your wheezing breathing suggests asthma or bronchitis.
18. Then he began coughing, wheezing , hacking again.
19. Toglio was wheezing like a bull.
20. A dying star's wheezing cough has puffed out a gas shell reminiscent of a big blue soccer ball, scientists say.
21. With Arne he climbed into an ancient, wheezing model - T utility truck.
22. Even with recent improvements, the air could keep sprinters and long-distance runners wheezing through their events.
23. Thought of fat Goldberg shuffling round the glass in the little room, rubbing his unshaven cheeks, wheezing.
24. After all, just fifteen years ago, most analysts thought Disney was a tired, wheezing firm.
25. If there is severe difficulty in breathing - shortness of breath, wheezing, laboured, rapid or shallow breathing.
26. Reintroducing those foods brings the bad behaviour back along with the wheezing or runny nose.
27. Much more obvious is air pollution[sentencedict.com], the ugly brown cloud that brings on smog alerts and leaves residents wheezing.
28. Every time he inhaled, his lungs made an awful wheezing sound.
29. Pero had made the firewater himself ... with green walnuts. Slugging down a shot he hands me a glass, wheezing, "Walnut grappa -- it recovers your energy."
30. Breathing difficulties include shortness of breath, coughing, rattling and wheezing, normally as a result of the narrowing of the bronchiole tubes.
More similar words: freezing, pinwheel, color wheel, wheelchair, wheelbarrow, ferris wheel, grazing, amazing, analyzing, overwhelming, magazine, dizziness, freeze, breeze, squeeze, freezer, squeeze out, freeze up, squeeze in, magazine rack, sea breeze, antifreeze, when, where, nowhere, wheat, whether, sheer, heel, sheep.