Random good picture Not show
(1) Weir played a blinder in yesterday's semi-final.
(2) Dr Weir will see you now.
(3) The men stood motionless as Weir held his finger to his lips.
(4) Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
(5) Roach and dace on Listers upstream of Topcliffe weir.
(6) Weir missed his footing as they neared the door.
(7) Towards midnight Weir came to the dugout.
(8) The thought of it filled Weir with anxiety.
(9) Nellis and Weir declined to speculate about military applications.
(10) Michael Weir had detailed Adams to be in charge while he spent the evening in his dugout with a book.
(11) After some cheering words to them, Weir went back to his billet and lay down.
(12) Weir tied the Doral record of 29 on the front side[sentencedict.com/weir.html], last matched by Tom Kite in 1979.
(13) Weir is waiting for clearance from the team doctor, but expects to play Friday in Santa Clara.
(14) She spelled weir, a fence set in a stream to trap fish.
(15) Tortolano fed Weir and he touched the ball on to McGinlay, who ran through a porous home defence to score easily.
(16) Weir, 49, was a fresh-faced teen when he met up with Garcia.
(17) Weir was back in his soft shoes and white sweater.
(18) A tumbling weir creates the localized conditions of an upland brook wherever it crosses a silty lowland stream.
(19) Steer clear of the weir, safer to fish from the pier.
(20) Riderhood becomes a lock-keeper at Plashwater Weir and discovers Headstone's attempt to murder Wrayburn.
(21) Majerus, O'Donald, and Weir, for instance, were interested by the genetical control of mate selection in ladybirds.
(22) Clanna Weir Mill was established as a working paper mill by the late 1700s.
(23) Once this fall was likened to a gigantic weir, its crest a straight line between Goat Island and the opposite shore.
(24) In other words, Abingdon Weir Slalom was blessed for the second year running with good weather and moving water.
(25) Kelston for good nets of roach, chub, perch and odd bream from pegs below the weir.
(26) However, the strong current carried her away, sweeping her over a weir where the boat overturned.
(27) Pooh sticks and a plastic clipper, first to the weir.
(28) Restencourt did seven triples, including two triple axels, and received higher technical marks than Weir.
(29) It was a bit like the rowing boat trying to make headway against the flow of the river near the weir.
(30) But operating profits rose 8 percent to ￡30.2 million, and Weir Floway contributed ￡1.97 million.