Random good picture Not show
1. She boiled lotus - roots in soy.
2. Lotus grows in Africa and Asia.
3. She was driving a bright yellow Mk XI Lotus two-seater.
4. Lotus will not reveal full details until the Motor Show.
5. Lotus make luxury cars for a small but significant niche market.
6. IBM formed an alliance with Lotus, a software maker.
7. The floral examples include a large lotus calyx and two ivy leaves joined by a slight fillet.
8. Lotus has re-thought the spreadsheet and is showing us how this type of application will look in the future.
9. Lotus had always prided itself on its progressive employee policies.
10. Q I've been using Lotus 1-2-3 to draw various graphs from the data I collect each week.
11. According to John Landy of Lotus Communications, next year this will be extended to provide two-way wireless transmission of text.
12. The ground-effects revolution, pioneered by Chapman with the Lotus 78 and 79 designs, produced its own family of flops.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The company got Notes last year by acquiring Lotus Development Corp.
14. He crossed his legs and adopted the meditative lotus position.
15. Emerson had begun his career with Lotus in 1970, scoring his first grandprix victory at Watkins Glen in 1971.
16. Lotus cut the price of its Notes software last month and added Internet features to stay competitive in the growing Internet market.
17. In order to join the community of professional Lotus users, simply fill in the attached form and return it to us.
18. Life is merely a drop of nectar on the lotus leaf.
19. In 1986 GM acquired a controlling interest in the sports car maker Lotus.
20. The spreadsheet is 127 by 255 cells and has some level of Lotus 1-2-3 compatibility.
21. To make sure, it goes round corners rather than through the hedge, its chassis has been tweaked by Lotus.
22. The Doctor was hovering above the conference table in the classic lotus position.
23. The 1996 figure included charges associated with its $ 3. 3 billion acquisition of software firm Lotus Development Corp.
24. I975 had been one of the most disastrous ever at Lotus.
25. The way he did so was by contributing greatly to the development of the new Lotus.
26. When Niki finally breaks through the crowd, he finds a Lotus in front of him.
27. In particular the company is hoping to position TeamWorks Office as a direct competitor to Lotus Notes.
28. Various spreadsheet programs used different menu systems showing that the system used by Lotus was expression and not idea.
29. He hoped he might encounter the girl in the Lotus Elan making the return trip.
30. The females play a dominant role, marking out for themselves a large territory on the lotus beds.