Random good picture Not show
1. She tripped and fell with a sickening thud.
2. His head hit the floor with a dull thud.
3. She felt her heart give an extra thud.
4. The boy fell to the ground with a thud.
5. The car hit the child with a sickening thud.
6. The encyclopedia fell to the floor with a thud.
7. She could hear the thud of her own heartbeat sounding heavily in her ears.
8. There was a dull thud as the box hit the floor.
9. The boulder hit the ground with a resounding thud.
10. It fell with a dead thud.
11. The gates shut with a dull thud .
12. His head hit the floor with a sickening thud.
13. The street resounded to the thud of marching feet.
14. She felt her heart thud wildly with fear.
15. I could feel the thud of my heartbeat.
16. Her head hit the ground with a sickening thud.
17. The coffin closed with a dull thud.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He hit the floor with a sickening thud.
19. The gates shut behind him with a dull thud.
20. I could hear the thud of horses' hooves down the track.
21. I caught the muffled thud of a car door slamming in the street.
22. My heart had started to thud, and my mouth was dry.
23. There was a sickening thud when the child fell from the tree and hit the ground.
24. I heard a dull thud from the kitchen and realized she must have fainted.
25. They heard the heavy thud as he fell.
26. Another dull thud behind his left knee.
27. Jess swallowed, feeling her heart pump and thud.
28. Her heart took up a sickening thud.
29. He fell out of the tree and landed on the ground with a thud.
30. He lifted the axe above his head, then brought it down with a thud on the tree trunk.