Random good picture Not show
1. He postponed his trip at the eleventh hour.
2. The project has been postponed for an indefinite period.
3. The match had to be postponed until next week.
4. The game is postponed because of rain.sentencedict.com/postponed.html
5. He declared that the meeting has been postponed.
6. The event has been postponed indefinitely due to lack of interest.
7. The match was postponed to the next day because of bad weather.
8. The mother postponed all other business to the task of smoothing her crying child.
9. The match was postponed to the following Saturday because of bad weather.
10. The meeting was postponed.
11. There is no question of the project being postponed.
12. The ministry affirmed that the visit had been postponed.
13. The game has already been postponed three times.
14. His trial has been postponed indefinitely .
15. They postponed leaving because of the weather.
16. The race was postponed in the interests of safety.
17. The project has been postponed indefinitely.
18. The negotiations have been put off/postponed indefinitely.
19. The visit has now been postponed indefinitely.
20. The match has been postponed to a later date.
21. We reminded them that the meeting had been postponed.
22. The German verb is postponed.
23. Our visit had been postponed for several weeks.
24. The launch was postponed to a later date.
25. The meeting has been postponed until next week.
26. The inevitable conflict was merely postponed till the next meeting.
27. We postponed the match from March 5 th to March 19 th.
28. The tour was postponed when the lead singer lost his voice.
29. The match has been postponed from Wednesday night to Friday night.
30. He vouchsafed the information that the meeting had been postponed.
More similar words: postpone, postponement, poster, post-war, postman, posture, posting, apostasy, postcard, posterity, postulate, post mortem, postmortem, postmodern, post-mortem, ex post facto, preposterous, outpour, potpourri, dustpan, a hot potato, first prize, the first person, in the first place, pony, pond, keep on, weapon, ponder, opponent.