Random good picture Not show
(1) The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
(2) In our work, quality is paramount.
(3) Women's role as mothers is of paramount importance to society.
(4) Loyalty is a duty paramount to all others.
(5) Once he started at Paramount in 1967, he moved rapidly up the corporate ladder.
(6) This matter is of paramount importance .
(7) The reduction of unemployment should be paramount in the government's economic policy.
(8) This duty is paramount to all the others.
(9) Paramount closed down its London office in 1968.
(10) She wrote to Paramount Studios and asked if they would audition her.
(11) The child's welfare must be seen as paramount.
(12) Paramount has been closed to new investors for most of the past decade.
(13) Paramount News sent another of their photographers, Andy Fulgoni, up to Trepassey to wait there for the fliers.
(14) Paramount referred queries about the report to the movie's production company, Mandalay Pictures, which did not return phone calls.
(15) Artistic control was paramount in terms of the production, the medium through which the play was overwhelmingly disseminated among contemporary audiences.
(16) The readability of the review itself is the paramount editorial consideration.
(17) Getting a good education was paramount in my family ethos, and I should not stray from it, I decided.
(18) During a war the interests of the state are paramount, and those of the individual come last.
(19) Some of the Government front bench still believe our relationship with the US is paramount.
(20) The welfare of the child must always be the court's paramount consideration.
(21) Their parents can rest assured that their children's safety will be of paramount importance.
(22) There are many priorities, but reducing the budget deficit is paramount/is of paramount importance.
(23) Indeed, the need to maintain the facade of politesse is often paramount.
(24) As a team, the two made splashes with the Royalton and Paramount hotels in New York.
(25) Understanding how to teach the mainstreamed special learner is of paramount concern to the teacher who must do it.
(26) It is thoroughly Darwinian in its stress on the paramount importance of biotic interactions.
(27) But without an enemy, can credibility really be a paramount concern?
(28) The survey suggests that all of this competitive fervor is taking a toll, and that financial pressures are paramount. Sentencedict.com
(29) How you answer this question is a matter of paramount importance.
(30) The whole doctrine of res judicata was based on considerations of judicial policy, was of great importance but was not paramount.
More similar words: paramour, amount to, mount, surmount, mountain, mounting, insurmountable, paramagnetic, counterpart, famous, clamour, enamoured, camouflage, ultramodern, count, country, county, bounty, untrammeled, untrammelled, count out, account, recount, counter, count on, parade, discount, parallel, paragon, parable.