Random good picture Not show
1. This affair was brought to a happy termination.
2. She chose to have an early termination.
3. The landlord gave notice of the termination of tenancy.
4. You may face a reduction or termination of benefits.
5. The dispute was brought to a satisfactory termination.
6. The solution Pre natal screening and termination.
7. However, the termination of overdrafts is a painful process.
8. Hatched areas show potential transcription termination signals.
9. John Hutt's termination was scheduled for 6 March.
10. BActress Hunter Tylo is alleging wrongful termination and discrimination.
11. The termination codon is denoted by a full stop.
12. You have to apply within 60 days of termination.
13. The problems surrounding the termination of the mentally handicapped are not just moral[sentencedict.com], but practical and medical.
14. Both these features give unnecessary complexity to the termination of the contractual relationship.
15. Thus, under correct termination, no electrical power is fed into these filters over the attenuation bands of frequencies.
16. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in termination of the contract.
17. You are required to give the company six weeks'notice of termination of employment.
18. You should also have a medical check-up after the termination of a pregnancy.
19. To those with an affected fetus, early diagnosis provides the option of early termination.Sentence dictionary
20. A large, brick building, it has a tall nave, choir and transepts and apsidal choir termination.
21. The implied term imposing an obligation on the employee after the termination of his employment was more restricted.
22. If a Protocol party acts in material breach of the Protocol, who has the right of termination or suspension?
23. Partial cDNA clones are shown by dotted lines at the 5' end; translation termination codons are indicated by an asterisk.
24. In truth, the price of the solid-state lasers and photo receptors needed in the termination hardware is continually falling.
25. But he offered few other guarantees and rejected the Democrats' request for a termination date for the investigation and hearings.
26. It involves no recourse to sophistry, and it demystifies and strips of sensationalism the termination of the use of artificial support.
27. If an abnormality were found, your doctor would discuss the possibility of a termination.
28. First, the claim must arise or be outstanding on the termination of the employee's employment.
29. It is safe to assert that no government proper ever had a provision in its organic law for its own termination. ABRAHAM LINCOLN
30. But he knew that suspension was only a halfway house towards complete termination.
More similar words: extermination, exterminate, indeterminate, domination, nomination, rumination, abomination, examination, elimination, culmination, denomination, recrimination, contamination, discrimination, interminable, interminably, self-incrimination, combination, inclination, imagination, destination, pollination, desalination, determine, insubordination, predestination, determined, procrastination, consternation, international.