Random good picture Not show
1. The cistern is empty but soon fills again.
2. I could hear the cistern filling.
3. Stop the overflow from the cistern.
4. The cistern empties in five minutes.
5. The lavatory cistern overflowed.
6. An outside cistern could be kept from freezing by hanging a light bulb near it and leaving it on all the time.
7. Cold water cisterns How should you deal with rust in a cistern?
8. The cistern of the close-coupled design sits on top of the pan and is connected directly to it.
9. This prevents any vibration caused by the cistern being filled from being transmitted back down the rising main.
10. Each kit comprises a cistern dam and a ball arm extension. 1 Lift off the cistern lid.
11. The cistern of his lav is adorned with the hammer and sickle while the stars and stripes is also strategically placed.
12. I want to drink the water from your cistern and love your body as my own.
13. The cold water cistern acts as a store of water and feeds the remainder of the house.
14. Galvanised iron cisterns suffer from corrosion, and when this is serious they should be replaced with a plastic cistern.
15. To save draining the cistern, make a bung from polyethylene sheeting and cloth and hold it against the outlet.
16. The cold water cistern should be fitted with a lid to keep out light and insects but should not be airtight.
17. An old galvanised iron cistern is liable to spring a leak eventually.
18. Turn off the water, drain down and bale out the cistern to give it a good clean.
19. The roofs of houses drained into the internal courts, the water being collected in a cistern beneath.
20. Be like the fountain that overflows, not like the cistern that merely contains. Paulo Coelho
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Not only will this make the water unpleasant but it may cause leakages if the corrosion goes right through the cistern.
22. Lift up the ball valve arm as high as it will go, and tie up to prevent the cistern refilling.
23. When insulating the loft floor, bring the ends of the blanket up against the sides of the cistern to give continuity.
24. Ballvalves A ballvalve controls the flow of water into a cistern.
25. Made from flexible synthetic compound that won't support bacterial growth, its self-sealing flanges grip the insides of almost any cistern.
26. Which corner you choose may also depend on where you want to position the cold water cistern.
27. Father-of-two Ian Cadwaller found ￡800 tucked into a toilet cistern.
28. Except with Supataps, replacing tap washers may mean turning the water off and draining the cistern.
29. Cistern replacement Our house was built in the fifties and the original galvanised cistern remains.
30. The only sign of the system is a touch pad at the front of the cistern.
More similar words: stern, western, eastern, sister, eastern europe, consternation, register, minister, cloister, sinister, administer, boisterous, registered, cash register, administering, racist, eternal, pattern, Internet, internal, external, paternal, listen, paternity, afternoon, fraternal, maternity, twisted, glisten, distend.