Random good picture Not show
(1) A grass-roots regionalism appears to be emerging.
(2) The other positive vote was for regionalism.
(3) The provincial press was a strong expression of regionalism.
(4) The logic of the network induces regionalism and localism.
(5) The combination of competition, regionalism, previous relevant experience and piety about public service values determined the pattern.
(6) To develop production we must break down regionalism.
(7) The regionalism of Italy is reflected in its wines.
(8) In Sweden the development of regionalism has profound tradition.
(9) Regionalism sits uneasily on the author's novels.
(10) Regionalism developed typically in the region of Latin America.
(11) Regionalism and campanilismo are important to the Italians.
(12) From a technical economic and human explore impact regionalism residential various elements.
(13) Regionalism: A Stepping Stone or a Stumbling Stone on the Path toward Globalism?
(14) The regionalism in East Asia brings both opportunities and challenges when China maintains its own security.
(15) Under the trends of globalization and regional integration, regionalism is taking shape in East Asia.
(16) The problem of Regionalism can trace back to remote ancientry, it came out with the country.
(17) So China's regionalism strategy must take the road of the neo - regionalism.
(18) For those snuggling between modernism and regionalism, Gaudi has given out his answer with no doubt.
(19) New regionalism is characterized by its openness or porousness . It has a totally different political logic from old regionalism.
(20) To read it as travelogue, as sentimentalism(sentencedict.com/regionalism.html), as regionalism or as simple romance is to miss the full human reality of its women's experience.
(21) The nationalism and regionalism are indispensable properties to architectural creation, rootage in the loess, taking its own road arc the fundamental way out for the creation of western architecture.
(22) This academic flexibility of the term is reflected by the many different policy areas regionalism covers in practice.
(23) But the tendency for the theoretical concerns also to shift focus and expand is evident in regionalism seen as theory.
(24) What are the implications for the state of such contemporary issues as security, regionalism and the international character of the economy?
(25) There is a sense, indeed, in which all planning is implicit regionalism, though the reverse is not true.
(26) Because of the invariable growth of the counteracting force known as Regionalism, or Nationalism, the Spiritual Power can not prevail.
(27) This article through the interior design of humanistic care, new regionalism trend, design and the native, industry of Europe type style trend to a specific discussion and analysis.
(28) Their emergence has been related to the evolution and change of social class pattern and caste pattern, and is a product of regionalism catalysed by the Congress's high-degree centralist system.
(29) Regional regime eliminates migration problem's external effects by promoting new regionalism. "
(30) Dickens, Eliot, Gaskell: despite their interest in social change, regionalism, community, the position of women, these great English novelists have nothing in common with Lawrence at all.
More similar words: regional, rationalism, nationalism, constitutionalism, nationalist, region, ultranationalist, journalism, nationalize, nationality, rationalize, egregious, nationalization, additional investment, legionnaire, realism, vandalism, fatalism, talisman, feudalism, pluralism, mutualism, socialism, journalist, surrealism, imperialism, capitalism, federalism, liberalism, minimalism.