Synonym: apologise, apologize, cut, excuse, justify, prune, rationalise. Similar words: nationalism, national, educational, international, organizational, constitutional convention, additional, functional. Meaning: ['ræʃnəlaɪz] v. 1. defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning 2. weed out unwanted or unnecessary things 3. structure and run according to rational or scientific principles in order to achieve desired results 4. think rationally; employ logic or reason 5. remove irrational quantities from.
Random good picture Not show
1. They attempted to rationalize the new working method.
2. I can't rationalize my absurd fear of insects.
3. The recession is forcing the company to rationalize.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The first step is to rationalize the denominator of a fraction.
5. Repeated attempts were made to rationalize the system.
6. The company has done a lot to rationalize production.
7. You can try to rationalize your low weight loss.
8. Ideology, the ideas which rationalize a person's class interests, obfuscates scientific analysis.
9. Properly structured, hierarchy can release energy and creativity, rationalize productivity, and actually improve morale.
10. Glen tries to rationalize his drinking by saying he deserves a beer after a hard day.
11. It's very difficult to rationalize away any unsatisfactory results.
12. It helps to rationalize logistic move and resources distribution.
13. Does this rationalize why countries protect so much?
14. But ignorance cannot be used to rationalize irresponsibility.
15. So, we should readjust methodology is to rationalize [sentencedict.com], deepen and naturalize system of the people's supervisor.
16. First, let us look at how some people rationalize their thoughts.
17. If you rationalize your fears, you can understand them better.
18. Moses pleaded a speech defect to rationalize his reluctance to deliver Jehovah's edicts to Pharaoh.
19. The third is to rationalize the bank - enterprise relationship and smooth the bank financing channels.
20. When he fouls up, Glen always finds a way to rationalize what he's done.
21. I poured my thoughts out on paper in an attempt to rationalize my feelings.
22. We are a small company, and we need to rationalize if we want to compete in this market.
23. This approach took the form of an attempt to rationalize phenomena and explain them within the framework of general hypotheses.
24. Standards such as those on depreciation and current cost accounting are so different from current practice that it is impossible to rationalize them.
25. Men are inclined to exaggerate their strengths and to rationalize their weaknesses, and are not willing to accept the truth about their negative behaviors and harmful habits. Dr T.P.Chia
26. We must recover that dark age if we wish to understand our archaic fears and to rationalize them.
27. But the waters get a bit muddy here because true procrastinators rationalize away their own self-injurious behavior by invoking the press of competing demands.
28. But have always been squanderers, and there have apparently always been theorists to rationalize their squandering.
29. You'd learn about statistical mechanics, and how the atomistic concepts rationalize thermodynamics.
30. Clear boundaries are easier to stick to and harder to rationalize away.
More similar words: nationalism, national, educational, international, organizational, constitutional convention, additional, functional, traditional, traditionally, conventional, donation, zonation, realize, institutional, instructional, constitutional, operation, migration, specialize, demoralize, unconstitutional, reparation, aberration, separation, AND operation, exploration, immigration, celebration, corporation.