Random good picture Not show
(1) In 1987, Garcia introduced legislation to nationalize Peru's banking and financial systems.
(2) The government announced plans to nationalize the public transport system.
(3) It would be foolish to nationalize all the means of production.
(4) The government is planning to nationalize the banking system.
(5) The Cabinet decided to nationalize the three British airlines.
(6) President Hugo Chavez has moved to national lines nationalize oil operations in Venezuela.
(7) Clement Attlee wanted to nationalize British industry after World War II; Barack Obama certainly wants to avoid nationalization of either banks or car companies.
(8) The officials worried that appearing to nationalize the company would further roil markets.
(9) They can close markets down[sentencedict.com], nationalize firms and write new rules.
(10) Our government will not nationalize or requisition investment any property of investors.
(11) The British government has moved in to partially nationalize all of the major banks in Britain.
(12) The match declared to nationalize private's canal of Su in 1956, and setback English, method, interfere with the consociation military.
(13) The official project was to "nationalize" and "citizenize" the masses.
(14) Those of you who are insolvent, we will nationalize and shut down.
(15) Leftist labor community call upon government to nationalize Bolivian natural gas industry and expel multinational corporations.
(16) But, in retrospect, perhaps I overstated the case by proposing that we nationalize the banks.
(17) Castro speeded up his land reforms and began to nationalize foreign holdings in Cuba.
(18) This change in status is implicit in discussions of whether the U. S. Government had the constitutional power to nationalize leprosy.
(19) At the time, investors worried that the government ultimately would have to nationalize big banks.
(20) For instance, some states think it is lawful to nationalize foreign property without compensation; others disagree.
More similar words: rationalize, nationalization, nationality, nationalist, nationalism, national, national debt, naturalization, externalization, internalization, international, national security council, rational, proportional representation, zonation, donation, realization, educational, irrational, irrationally, vibrational, sensational, globalization, socialization, alienation, navigational, occupational, specialization, penalize, impersonation.