Random good picture Not show
(1) It would become a magic talisman.
(2) An SOS talisman is obtainable at many chemists.
(3) The watch was his talisman against street snatchers.
(4) Talisman then turned his attention to Congress.
(5) A liquid talisman against a new brand of contagion.
(6) Next to this talisman above my desk is another.
(7) If Alvin carried the card as a talisman, it worked.
(8) No mere textual reading or logical talisman can solve the dilemma.
(9) Perhaps as curios(Sentencedict.com), perhaps as a talisman he could use in some conspiracy against the King.
(10) The talisman grins from its loping position on my bookshelf.
(11) He clung to the thought as to a talisman, or a reliquary of supernatural power.
(12) Work was the magic talisman of the lonely and desperate and it was only when she was working that she felt real.
(13) Beauty is sometimes a most powerful talisman.
(14) B : The guy who made the talisman?
(15) Talisman, Talisman, show me your secrets.
(16) She gives me a talisman.
(17) It was like a talisman worn in bosom.
(18) Talisman : The tailisman who can drive the entireteam forward.
(19) Dress was the one unfailling talisman and charm used for keeping all things in their places.
(20) The ancients believed that a talisman written in red was doubly powerful.
(21) Dress was the one unfailing talisman and charm used for keeping all things in their places.
(22) Individual shareholders will continue to have their transactions settled through the existing Talisman system,[sentencedict.com] which issues share certificates and transfer forms.
(23) When he was away from her, her face floated like a talisman in the back of his mind.
(24) Like Franny Glass, who clung to her copy of The Way of a Pilgrim as a kind of dog-eared talisman, Salerno has a spiritual relationship with Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.
(25) In order to impress the audience deeply, every moderator has his own talisman.
(26) Bolivians who keep close relatives' skulls at home as a macabre talisman flock to the cemetery chapel once a year to have the craniums blessed and to bring themselves good luck in the future.
(27) In these quarters, one sensed that organic foods were a sort of talisman, sufficiently potent in their very presence to repeal the germ theory of disease.
(28) Me, I had stopped praying not long after I had read The Talisman, by Sir Walter Scott.
(29) Only a complete fool or a madman would cherish passive defence as a talisman.
(30) The plastic squeeze bottle of alcohol gel, which was introduced by Purell in 1997, is a powerful talisman of security.
More similar words: fatalism, capitalism, fundamentalism, state capitalism, transcendentalism, industrial capitalism, dismantle, realism, fatalist, vandalism, pluralism, socialism, mutualism, journalism, fatalistic, liberalism, federalism, minimalism, imperialism, surrealism, materialism, nationalism, commensalism, colonialism, pastoralism, individualism, existentialism, totalitarianism, utopian socialism, constitutionalism.