Random good picture Not show
1. The film lacks any semblance of realism.
2. It was time now to show more political realism.
3. This return to realism has produced a revival of interest in a number of artists.
4. I hate to interject a note of realism, but we don't have any money to do any of this.
5. Greene's stories had an edge of realism.
6. He brought a note of realism into the debate.
7. He writes fiction that marries up realism and the supernatural.
8. There was a new mood of realism among the leaders at the peace talks.
9. Clever lighting and sound effects brought greater realism to the play.
10. Both realism and naturalism are mimetic systems or practices of representation.
11. Billingham's pictures have a gritty realism which can be almost upsetting.
12. Leonard takes Carver-style dirty realism and fuses it with the pace of a detective story.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Greene's stories had an edge of realism that made it easy to forget they were fiction.
14. His style combines plain language and gritty realism.
15. Realism, though humanly exacting, is technically what comes naturally.
16. The battle scenes are described with extraordinary realism.
17. These exchanges are a ground-breaking insight for neo-conservative realism.
18. However, their idealism is tempered with realism.
19. Background noises can be added for maximum realism.
20. There is now new realism in sentencing.
21. His realism was not the realism of his forebears.
22. He found himself perpending it as an experiment in realism.
23. The president of the Republic oscillated between a certain audacity and a prudent realism.
24. Basing himself on the realities of his life, the painter successfully integrated realism and artistic exaggeration.
25. The anti-drugs adverts used hand-held camera techniques to add to the gritty realism of the situations.
26. He has hope, but also a scientist's sense of realism.
27. The film was hailed by critics as a triumphant piece of realism.
28. His decision not to expand the business shows his down-to-earth realism.
29. The novel refuses to conform to the narrative conventions of 19th century realism.
30. Children can get frustrated when they are unable to achieve realism in their drawings.
More similar words: realistic, vandalism, realize, journalism, pluralism, socialism, mutualism, federalism, capitalism, nationalism, commensalism, pastoralism, colonialism, existentialism, transcendentalism, real, deal in, really, realm, cereal, unreal, nihilism, symbolism, appealing, revealing, vandalise, parallelism, journalist, corporeal, mercantilism.