Random good picture Not show
1) Don't you think that both views have equal validity?
2) The results are of doubtful validity.
3) I would question the validity of that assumption.
4) We had doubts about the validity of their argument.
5) I would question the validity of that statement.
6) The legal validity of the claims has been challenged.
7) The period of validity of the agreement has expired.
8) The judges upheld the validity of the previous judgement.
9) Some people, of course,(http://sentencedict.com/validity.html) denied the validity of any such claim.
10) This research seems to give/lend some validity to the theory that the drug might cause cancer.
11) His reputation lends a certain validity to the approach that it might not deserve.
12) It takes time for the validity or fruitfulness of any academic development to become clear.
13) It was for the police to assess the validity or otherwise of the evidence.
14) Scientists are becoming increasingly unsure of the validity of this technique.
15) The theory has the face validity of being consistent with recent findings.
16) Why should anything we say have any validity?
17) The studies invariably confirmed the validity of earlier findings.
18) I question the usefulness and validity of this explanation.
19) The qualitative methods provide them with feminist validity[sentencedict.com], while the quantitative methods ensure the reliability which psychology values.
20) Ending the fighting must be the absolute priority, the litmus test of the agreements' validity.
21) Shocked by the results of the elections, they now want to challenge the validity of the vote.
22) The tests have been shown to be of dubious validity.
23) The editorial in the Financial Times says this argument has lost much of its validity.
24) It is therefore in many ways an ideal empirical test bed for assessing the validity of Pahl's classification in the 1980s.
25) The outstanding results they continue to produce would seem to confirm the validity of the first assumption that they are naturally gifted.
26) Later we shall have cause to doubt its accuracy and validity.
27) Thus they spent much of their time debating the validity of various evaluation procedures as potential responses.
28) Testing for generic strategies Financial analysts have a role to play in testing the validity of generic strategies, too.
29) You must give your correct date of birth, because in many cases it will affect the validity of your licence.
30) Yet the central thrust of what I was trying to say still strikes me as having some validity.