Random good picture Not show
1. Your credit card is no longer valid.
2. The ticket is valid until March.
3. Please supply a valid user password.
4. This coupon is valid until 31 January.
5. Your return ticket is valid for three months.
6. They put forward many valid reasons for not exporting.http://sentencedict.com
7. Do you have valid reasons for your absence?
8. They have a valid claim to compensation.
9. The marriage was held to be valid.
10. The coupon is not valid if detached.
11. The original written contract was held valid.
12. They respected diplomatic immunity as valid.
13. This license is no longer valid.
14. His claim to own the house is valid.
15. We accepted several different approaches as valid.
16. This guarantee is valid for one year.
17. Argument from analogy is not always valid.
18. My passport is valid for another two years.
19. All tickets are valid for two months.
20. Is this contract/ticket/agreement still valid?
21. This is a perfectly valid question to raise.
22. The old assumptions are no longer valid.
23. This railway ticket is valid for three days.
24. She made a number of valid criticisms.
25. Her excuse was not valid.
26. His excuse was not valid.
27. He has a valid passport.
28. The point you make is perfectly valid.
29. My way of thinking might be different from yours, but it's equally valid.
30. You can pay by cheque, assuming of course you have a valid cheque card.
More similar words: validity, lid, solid, slide, slide into, naval, rival, valley, value, removal, arrival, alien, approval, interval, evaluate, survival, deal in, Italian, realize, qualify, a little, equivalent, evaluation, at intervals, mutualism, realistic, sexuality, journalist, journalism, coalition.