Random good picture Not show
4. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
5. Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. He is not really suited for a teaching career.
7. He looks scary but he's really a gentle giant.
8. I feel really guilty at forgetting her birthday again.
9. Thanks for a great evening. I really enjoyed it.
10. The home team really blitzed the visiting team.
11. I've eaten so much, I'm really quite uncomfortable.
12. It really depends on who is in charge.
13. Many people never really express any anger.
14. You look really stunning in that dress!
15. I get really fed the dog.
16. He was really terrific when I was in trouble.
17. Sometimes, you can be really thick.
18. Niagara Falls really is an awe-inspiring sight.
19. Every man dies,not every man really lives.
20. I really love the people that I really hurt.
21. The old man sounded really down.
22. Why bother asking if you're not really interested?
23. I've had a really awful haircut.
24. I felt really nervous before the interview.
25. The new song caught on really quickly.
26. Tim really annoyed me in the meeting this morning.
27. I'm having a really bad day.
28. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.