Random good picture Not show
1) He claimed the finance manager had misappropriated company funds.
2) The treasurer misappropriated the society's funds.
3) They're trying to say he... misappropriated money.
4) One professor had misappropriated research funds.
5) During the trial, Raabe admitted that he misappropriated $80,[http://sentencedict.com/misappropriated.html]000 of church funds.
6) The chairman was ousted after he misappropriated funds.
7) The dishonest treasurer misappropriated the club funds.
8) However, there were individual enterprise development or misappropriated by the maintenance fund.
9) After the scandal over misappropriated funds the chief accountant was asked to step down.
10) I took no money for personal use and have not misappropriated any funds whatsoever.
11) An abortive attempt was made by Aprista newspapers to prove that the university had misappropriated public funds.
12) Last year the council called in the police to investigate claims that council-owned building materials had been allegedly misappropriated for private use.
13) The administrators are alleging that the company's money was misappropriated and paid away for no benefit to the company.
14) The Archdiocese of San Francisco filed a civil lawsuit alleging that Greenlaw misappropriated up to $ 250, 000 from the church.
15) In its narrowly defined sense the responsibility of stewardship is to demonstrate that those assets have not been misappropriated.
16) In such circumstances councillors and officials can be sanctioned and made personally liable for misappropriated funds.
17) A total of $500 million is alleged to have been misappropriated.
18) The compensation and other charges paid to the unit for its land expropriated is forbidden to be embezzled or misappropriated.
19) The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds.
20) If the original entity has ceased to exist or it exists but it has been written off the corrupted and misappropriated funds as losses, the distraint shall be handed over to the national treasure.
More similar words: misappropriate, appropriate, appropriately, appropriation, expropriate, disapprove, disapproval, disapprobation, appreciated, propriety, proprietor, disappointed, proprietary, appreciate, approximate, infuriated, inebriated, approximately, private property, disappear, disappoint, disappearing, appraisal, disappointment, apprise, crop rotation, approve, appreciative, appreciation, misanthropy.