Similar words: appropriate, approximately, appreciate, privately, approximate, approve, approach, approval. Meaning: adv. in an appropriate manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. The empirical sceptic appropriately responds: how do you know?
2. Try to dress appropriately for each occasion.
3. It's entitled, appropriately enough, "Art for the Nation".
4. She was appropriately garbed in funereal black.
5. The painters met, appropriately enough , in an art gallery .
6. She didn't think we were appropriately dressed for a wedding.
7. The government has been accused of not responding appropriately to the needs of the homeless.
8. The chain of volcanoes is known, appropriately enough, as the 'Ring of Fire'.
9. How are eating disorders treated appropriately?
10. Cassandra, appropriately, considering his pen name, was not believed.
11. The birthday party is, appropriately, in Philadelphia.
12. Chapter titles and subheadings are then assigned appropriately.
13. The learner acts appropriately on receiving verbal instructions or requests.
14. The development of a corporate culture which deals appropriately with risks is most important.
15. The New Zealanders, appropriately garbed in funereal black(sentencedict.com), arrive next week to scatter the ashes.
16. He sat appropriately in his chair and accepted explanations for the work that was to begin.
17. Instead, he used wit appropriately, as in some of his parables.
18. Appropriately, for one named after a wife-murderer, Mr Punch remained a misogynist to the end.
19. I write reams of dry prose with appropriately technical language and what my colleagues consider scientific consequence.
20. They are playing appropriately coy,(sentencedict.com) but there are some changes in the way each man approaches the issue.
21. This sumptuous bauble, appropriately named the Tor Abbey Jewel, was doubtless made for a wealthy patron.
22. The key to an enjoyable day is to remember to dress appropriately.
23. The latter, which evidently find themselves at home almost everywhere, are appropriately called cosmopolitan species.
24. Empson's criticism bespeaks a man of some social rank, and in manner it is appropriately insouciant and grand.
25. Her mother claims she was conceived in a broom cupboard in the appropriately named Nobu restaurant.
26. Wordsworth's later views on home affairs will be more appropriately discussed at the end of Chapter 2.
27. To show proper respect and consideration for the families and the dead, funeral directors must dress appropriately.
28. The failure of the shareholders to behave in an owner-like way is problematical only if they are appropriately categorised as owners.
29. Building into such systems the ability to monitor their own performance and adapt appropriately.
30. Gibson and Rene Russo turn out impressive performances as the distraught parents, and Sinise is appropriately evil.
More similar words: appropriate, approximately, appreciate, privately, approximate, approve, approach, approval, appreciation, approve of, lately, the proletariat, infuriate, desperately, accurately, ultimately, fortunately, repatriate, inebriated, unfortunately, deliberately, propagate, appraise, apprehend, apprehended, variation, definitely, apprenticeship, opprobrium, properly.