Random good picture Not show
1. Her family's disapproval made her rethink her plans.
2. Baxter eyed our clothes with obvious disapproval.
3. She gave a loud sniff of disapproval.
4. Several countries have expressed their strong disapproval of the law.
5. The addict often reads disapproval into people's reactions to him even where it does not exist.
6. My mother gave a sniff of disapproval.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Dr Ali gave a great sniff of disapproval.
8. Even at this distance she could sense his disapproval.
9. She pursed her lips in disapproval.
10. Excessive conformity is usually caused by fear of disapproval.
11. The decision met with widespread public disapproval.
12. His action had been greeted with almost universal disapproval.
13. There was a chorus of disapproval from the crowd.
14. Her lip curled in disapproval.
15. She was stiff with disapproval at the notion.
16. He shook his head in disapproval.
17. People in the audience were hissing their disapproval.
18. The teacher made an outward show of disapproval.
19. Harold noted the boy's earring with disapproval.
20. He ignored my glance of disapproval.
21. Her face registered her disapproval.
22. Amy wrinkled her nose in disapproval.
23. She looked at my clothes with disapproval.
24. Clarissa shook her head in disapproval.
25. He slammed the door to register his disapproval.
26. Children are sensitive to disapproval and adjust their behaviour accordingly.
27. Seeing the look of disapproval on the doctor's face, I put out my cigarette.
28. The students are showing their disapproval by refusing to attend lectures.
29. Although they said nothing, she could sense their disapproval of her suggestion.
30. Both the speaker and his speech were drowned out by the disapproval of the crowd.
More similar words: disapprove, approval, on approval, misappropriate, disappear, disappoint, approve, disappearing, disappointed, approve of, disappointment, approach, improvisation, appropriate, approbation, approximate, appropriately, approximately, oval, removal, appraise, apprehend, prove, apprentice, appreciate, apprehended, appreciated, proven, disallow, apprehensive.