Synonym: disfavor, frown upon, object to, oppose. Antonym: acknowledge, admit, approve, recognize. Similar words: approve, approve of, disappear, approval, prove, proven, approach, proverb. Meaning: [‚dɪsə'pruːv] v. 1. consider bad or wrong 2. deem wrong or inappropriate.
Random good picture Not show
2) I am sorry I must disapprove your action.
3) Most people disapprove of such violent tactics.
4) Her parents disapprove of her going to dances alone.
5) I knew my parents would disapprove, but I went anyway.
6) One gets the impression that they disapprove.
7) Non-smokers often disapprove of smokers.
8) I strongly disapprove of under-age drinking.
9) I disapprove of the depiction of violence on television.
10) My parents disapprove of sex before marriage .
11) I disapprove of diets; it's better to eat sensibly.
12) He would doubtless disapprove of what Kelly was doing.
13) Some disapprove of the idea.
14) Animal conservationists disapprove of experimenting on animals.
15) There are those who disapprove of all forms of gambling.
16) The workers strongly disapprove of the firm's new methods on the assembly line.
17) I strongly disapprove of any form of gambling.
18) My friends disapprove of me smoking.
19) Many people still disapprove of sex before marriage.
20) Tracey would strongly disapprove if he knew whom she was calling.
21) Most fundamentalist churches disapprove of homosexuals,(http://sentencedict.com/disapprove.html) and many leaders of the religious right have aggressively campaigned against gay rights.
22) Of course Jeeves would disapprove: but then he is a hard man to please.
23) The survey showed that 32% of respondents approve, 54% disapprove and the rest are undecided.
24) I don't object to what she says, but I strongly disapprove of her manner of saying it.
25) She wants to be an actress, but her parents disapprove.
26) Many teachers have joined the chorus of voices that disapprove of the new tests.
27) Naturally, if some one has a characteristic you strongly disapprove of you will rate them as being more favourable and vice-versa.
28) Even when other people around us do things we disapprove of, we don't have to follow their example.
29) The underwriter led the team and was charged with full authority to approve or disapprove applications.
30) I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove. Vincent van Gogh
More similar words: approve, approve of, disappear, approval, prove, proven, approach, proverb, improved, approximate, appropriate, improvement, appropriately, approximately, appraise, disabled, disaster, disagree, apprehend, disavowal, apprentice, appreciate, disability, disastrous, disarrange, apprehended, provoke, provide, province, tower over.