Random good picture Not show
1. Both women vehemently deny the charges against them.
2. Krabbe has always vehemently denied using drugs.
3. Dan vehemently denies the charges.
4. She shook her head vehemently.
5. The president has vehemently denied having an extra-marital affair.
6. Jackson vehemently denied the allegations.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Most environmentalists are vehemently anti-nuclear.
8. Free marketeers are vehemently opposed to the new safety regulations which they say will increase employers' costs.
9. He argued with his wife so vehemently that he talked himself hoarse.
10. He has vehemently rejected claims that he is a government stooge.
11. They are, like Steven(sentencedict.com), vehemently opposed to affirmative action.
12. Meanwhile, Kurt repeatedly and vehemently denied taking heroin.
13. Many solicitor respondents disagreed vehemently with this view.
14. The charge was vehemently denied.
15. The entertainment industry has vehemently objected to the V-chip and ratings system as tantamount to government censorship.
16. It is also noteworthy that Hill was vehemently opposed to the statutory monopoly.
17. He vehemently denied testimony that he struck his wife outside a veterinary clinic or on a beach in Laguna in 1986.
18. He was vague about both, but vehemently denied travelling via Cross Street.
19. The Warner brothers themselves were vehemently against racist organizations and they could be proud of the movie.
20. He is vehemently opposed to abortion, gay rights and many aspirations of the Third World.
21. The Lydende Party vehemently opposed the committee chairperson, partly as a consequence of longstanding family feuds.
22. More vehemently than ever, Mr Kohl refused to divulge the names of his other benefactors.
23. Mr Thompson always vehemently denied he was involved in criminal affairs.
24. But there are others who vehemently oppose changing the general plan designation in either area.
25. Uncle Jack fell into the latter category, Ursula vehemently rejecting his offer to lend a hand.
26. Later that day Mashruwala told me he vehemently dissented from this view.
27. The teens, agitated by their restriction, were randomly leaving their living quarters and vehemently hurling obscenities and spitting at staff.
28. What is absolutely clear is that the three prisoners have themselves vehemently protested their innocence from day one.
29. Few people had suffered as much anguish over the Standing as Ellen, who had opposed it vehemently almost from the outset.
30. Welfare feminists vociferously supported protective legislation, and equality feminists vehemently opposed it.
More similar words: vehement, gently, commencement, recently, intently, silently, violently, inherently, frequently, apparently, fervently, presently, currently, entitlement, enticement, subsequently, permanently, diligently, impudently, insolently, obediently, prominently, insistently, consequently, presciently, diffidently, malevolently, consistently, preeminently, sufficiently.