Random good picture Not show
1. He tasted the wine of audience approbation.
2. The manager surveyed her report with approbation.
3. The play received the approbation of the mass media.
4. The King received the official approbation of the church.
5. The council has finally indicated its approbation of the plans.
6. Your child really wants your approbation.
7. Her talk wasn't vague approbation or disapproval, some big show of emotion.
8. The new policy earned the approbation of the people.
9. Now he basked in an unaccustomed approbation.
10. Father smiled his approval [ approbation ].
11. This is an objective reason of an everyone approbation.
12. Not enough feedback or approbation commensurate with the performance.
13. The result has not met universal approbation.
14. I anticipate nothing but grateful approbation.
15. Mr YANG Zhao received approbation from the governor Mr. HUANG Huahua.
16. He bestowed his hearty approbation, however, on their species of house.
17. We have not yet received the approbation of the Minister for carrying out the plan.
18. He's not in the back room somewhere, is he, feeding funds and silent approbation to the gunmen?
19. I will vow to you that I will never suffer myself to be engaged without your approbation.
20. For some time, however, teaching was supplemented, with the College's approbation, in three main fields.
21. His words came out in a seemingly endless flow of support and approbation.
22. The words sounded convincing, the judge leaned forward in approbation.
23. But this is equally the case with regard to our approbation or disapprobation of the sentiments or passions of others.
24. Julian Lloyd Webber thinks his brother would like the approbation of serious critics.
25. Milton would insert into the printed text of his poem his own anticipation that his epic would receive the same universal approbation as Homer's and Virgil's.
26. The semi - drunk's suggestion that someone should sing a song was received with unqualified approbation by everybody.
27. Mr. Gardiner declared his willingness and Elizabeth was applied to for her approbation.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. At the moment Brown believed himself, and mused with self - approbation how he protected his squad.
29. The employment rate announced presently has not won extensive social approbation.
30. Jane Austen: She liked him too little to care for his approbation.
More similar words: probation, probationary, reprobate, appreciation, libation, perturbation, conurbation, probable, probably, application, probability, opprobrium, crop rotation, approve, improvisation, pronunciation, proliferation, approach, approval, approve of, procrastination, on approval, disapprove, appropriate, approximate, appropriately, approximately, misappropriate, appreciative, ratification.