Random good picture Not show
1. Do you need advice on your entitlement to state benefits?
2. The paid holiday entitlement is 25 days.
3. This may affect your entitlement to compensation.
4. Managers have generous leave entitlement.
5. We have no record of your entitlement to free travel.
6. Tighter rules for benefit entitlement have knocked many people off the unemployment register.
7. Leave entitlement is calculated on a pro rata basis, according to length of service.
8. It will create a new state-funded entitlement program.
9. Eligibility Federal law Federal entitlement to benefits is eliminated.
10. But they miscalculated by targeting popular entitlement programs.
11. Those without a formula entitlement, both inside and outside metropolitan areas, would have to rely on discretionary grants.
12. As soon as a child is born entitlement begins and is never questioned until the child itself attains economic independence.
13. Meanwhile, California was now using up its entire entitlement and still growing by leaps and bounds.
14. Our new clause 17 would establish their entitlement to rebates, which would benefit them greatly.
15. The big entitlement programs should be privatized, he says, leaving only a low safety net for the indigent.
16. We do not have a government prepared to grant entitlement to truth and history to its impoverished population.
17. The Secretary of State concluded that students were now being more than compensated for the loss of their benefit entitlement.
18. The grounds were that he had used up his grant entitlement in qualifying to be a teacher.
19. The President refuses to make cuts in Social Security, the biggest entitlement program for the elderly.
20. The second factor accounting for the regional and central city-suburban shifts was the character of the entitlement formula.
21. The influential Bell study gave them largely a clean bill of health as a model for determining disputes concerning entitlement to benefit.
22. The researcher has constructed computer models which predict tax and benefit entitlement under the present system,[http://sentencedict.com/entitlement.html] and after any possible reforms.
23. Nozick develops a model which enables him to make primary a principle with respect to entitlement.
24. What we are really talking about of course is entitlement - sharing the privileges of being able to be in touch with other cultures.
25. In both cases they were left untouched for compensation purposes if the entitlement arose pre-petition.
26. The school is acknowledged as providing equal access and entitlement to a rich and varied curriculum.
27. A solicitor can interpret the law for you and help you take advantage of your full legal entitlement to reliefs and allowances.
28. And yet, he could see in his grandfather a shameless self-importance, a profound sense of entitlement.
29. They are expected so far as practicable to make decisions on benefit entitlement within 14 days, but this time limit is frequently exceeded.
30. The Labour manifesto includes a commitment to introduce a return-to-learn entitlement.
More similar words: entitle, entitled, settlement, enticement, element, clement, elements, inclement, implement, complement, elementary, bafflement, ennoblement, embezzlement, finite element, implementation, aforementioned, sentimental, presentiment, sentiment, gentleman, commencement, entity, nonentity, title, identity, subtitles, atonement, amusement, vehement.