Random good picture Not show
(1) The approximate time is three o'clock.
(2) The cost given is only approximate.
(3) The train's approximate time of arrival is 10.30.
(4) The approximate date of his departure is next month.
(5) The Prime Minister has made a statement closely approximate to a falsehood.
(6) What is the approximate size of this room?
(7) What is the approximate number of students in each class?
(8) Use these figures as an approximate guide in your calculations.
(9) The approximate number of demonstrators in front of the municipal office building was 900.
(10) The total cost will approximate ￡15 billion.
(11) The approximate cost will be about $600.
(12) Can you give me an approximate idea of the numbers involved?
(13) The builder gave an approximate cost for fixing the roof.
(14) It is the approximate equivalent in height to the Matterhorn.
(15) They did not have even an approximate idea what the Germans really wanted.
(16) This is the approximate length of choke chain which will be required.
(17) To achieve this aim a measure of approximate number of letters in a word is needed.
(18) The size of symbols indicates the approximate error associated with individual readings.
(19) However the results give an approximate parabola with a minimum in the range of voltages studied.
(20) Our approximate time of arrival will be 10.30.
(21) An expert could give you the approximate value of the painting. Sentencedict.com
(22) The way that the trunk of a tree divides into smaller and smaller branches and twigs is an approximate fractal pattern.
(23) Not all old photographs are dated, but internal evidence may help to establish an approximate date.
(24) On the phonetic level it can only suggest an approximate pronunciation of the character to which it is attached....
(25) The optimum size of hash table can only be determined if the approximate number of items to be stored is known.
(26) An early fourth-century building had been demolished to make way for the wall, thus providing an approximate date for its construction.
(27) Urgently Ramsay directed them, all but physically pushing and prodding them into the approximate shape of a great wedge.
(28) Once separated from the jaws they appear equally likely to be digested, so that there is approximate equivalence between the samples.
(29) Sunlight is absorbed by dark surface materials and heats the surface to temperatures that sometimes approximate normal room temperature on Earth.
(30) Integer arithmetic should be used, to avoid the problems of approximate answers.
More similar words: approximately, proximity, appropriate, approve, approach, approval, approve of, climate, ultimate, intimate, estimate, appreciate, estimated, exanimate, ultimately, legitimate, apprehend, appreciation, apprenticeship, mate, inmate, teammate, material, alma mater, propagate, building materials, mathematics, maximum, toxic, noxious.