Random good picture Not show
(1) The approximate time is three o'clock.
(2) The cost given is only approximate.
(3) The train's approximate time of arrival is 10.30.
(4) The approximate date of his departure is next month.
(5) What is the approximate size of this room?
(6) The Prime Minister has made a statement closely approximate to a falsehood.
(7) What is the approximate number of students in each class?
(8) Use these figures as an approximate guide in your calculations.
(9) The total cost will approximate ￡15 billion.
(10) The approximate cost will be about $600.
(11) These percentages are only approximate.
(12) The approximate number of demonstrators in front of the municipal office building was 900.
(13) Can you give me an approximate idea of the numbers involved?
(14) The builder gave an approximate cost for fixing the roof.
(15) It is the approximate equivalent in height to the Matterhorn.
(16) They did not have even an approximate idea what the Germans really wanted.
(17) Our approximate time of arrival will be 10.30.
(18) Approximate journey time to London is four hours.
(19) The measurements are approximate, but I think they'll do.
(20) These items have an approximate total value of ￡800.
(21) The times are approximate only. Sentencedict.com
(22) This is the approximate length of choke chain which will be required.
(23) To achieve this aim a measure of approximate number of letters in a word is needed.
(24) The size of symbols indicates the approximate error associated with individual readings.
(25) However the results give an approximate parabola with a minimum in the range of voltages studied.
(26) The way that the trunk of a tree divides into smaller and smaller branches and twigs is an approximate fractal pattern.
(27) Not all old photographs are dated, but internal evidence may help to establish an approximate date.
(28) On the phonetic level it can only suggest an approximate pronunciation of the character to which it is attached....
(29) The optimum size of hash table can only be determined if the approximate number of items to be stored is known.
(30) An early fourth-century building had been demolished to make way for the wall, thus providing an approximate date for its construction.
More similar words: approximately, proximity, appropriate, approve, approach, approval, approve of, climate, ultimate, intimate, estimate, appreciate, estimated, exanimate, ultimately, legitimate, apprehend, appreciation, apprenticeship, mate, inmate, teammate, material, alma mater, propagate, building materials, mathematics, maximum, toxic, noxious.