Synonym: defalcate, embezzle, malversate, peculate. Similar words: appropriate, appropriately, disapprove, proprietor, appreciate, appreciated, approximate, approximately. Meaning: v. appropriate (as property entrusted to one's care) fraudulently to one's own use.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is accused of misappropriating $30 000 to pay off gambling debts.
2. He claimed the finance manager had misappropriated company funds.
3. The treasurer misappropriated the society's funds.
4. The lawyer was sent to prison for misappropriating money placed in his care.
5. They're trying to say he... misappropriated money.
6. One professor had misappropriated research funds.
7. Kadyrov himself has been accused of misappropriating funds from the republic's budget.
8. This Timothy McVeigh seems to be one of this breed, even in his misappropriating of Jefferson's words.
9. During the trial, Raabe admitted that he misappropriated $80,000 of church funds.
10. He did misappropriate the public funds, but there were extenuating circumstances.
11. No units or individuals may withhold or misappropriate the financial credit and funds to be used for agriculture.
12. Article 39 No organization or individual may occupy, misappropriate or arbitrarily allocate a trade union's assets, funds or immovable property allocated by the State for use by the trade union.
13. The directors or manager may not misappropriate company funds or loan such funds to others.
14. No state organ or unIt'shall intercept or misappropriate funds to be used for agro - technical popularization.
15. It is illegal for a fiduciary to misappropriate money for personal gain.
16. Any organization or individual may misappropriate, deductions vocational education funding.
17. Article 82 It's prohibited for any person to misappropriate any public fund to trade securities.
18. You are monstrously audacious , how dare you misappropriate public funds?
19. No units or individuals shall misappropriate them or dispose of them without authorization.
20. No organization or individual shall be allowed to misappropriate social insurance funds.
21. I took no money for personal use and have not misappropriated any funds whatsoever.
22. An abortive attempt was made by Aprista newspapers to prove that the university had misappropriated public funds.
22. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
23. Last year the council called in the police to investigate claims that council-owned building materials had been allegedly misappropriated for private use.
24. The administrators are alleging that the company's money was misappropriated and paid away for no benefit to the company.
25. The Archdiocese of San Francisco filed a civil lawsuit alleging that Greenlaw misappropriated up to $ 250, 000 from the church.
26. In its narrowly defined sense the responsibility of stewardship is to demonstrate that those assets have not been misappropriated.
27. In such circumstances councillors and officials can be sanctioned and made personally liable for misappropriated funds.
28. No project principal or supporting institution may steal or misappropriate the funds by any means.
More similar words: appropriate, appropriately, disapprove, proprietor, appreciate, appreciated, approximate, approximately, disappear, disappointed, misanthropy, approve, approach, approval, appreciative, appreciation, approve of, the proletariat, infuriate, inebriated, repatriate, propagate, reprisal, appraise, apprehend, apprentice, variation, apprehended, apprehensive, improper.