Random good picture Not show
1. They should wait for the most propitious moment between now and the next election.
2. It was not a propitious time to start a new business.
3. The omens for the game are still not propitious.
4. Circumstances could hardly have been less propitious for a strike.
5. The circumstances were not propitious for further expansion of the company.
6. Conditions after the 1905 revolution were propitious for stable development.
7. But this is a propitious moment.
8. This isn't a propitious start for him, poor devil.
9. The most propitious time for an attack was lost.
10. The summer of 1925 was hardly the most propitious moment for the textile unions to make their stand against further wage reductions.
11. I continued, taking advantage of this propitious moment to ask.
12. For a while the conditions are so propitious that by spring break I have a rough draft of my book.
13. Conditions in Kursk town seemed propitious for an anti-Bolshevik armed peasant uprising in October.
14. The times are only moderately propitious for establishing a memorable record.
15. The dynamics of partnership bargaining are hardly propitious for the specific kinds of cooperation that marriage and family require.
16. This configuration was, John argued, propitious for the overall growth of the economy.
17. Conditions were propitious for development.
18. Propitious Knot: The original meanings are love and devotion.
19. The farmers are blessing propitious winds and rains.
20. The present moment was peculiarly propitious for rebellion.
21. CONCLUSIONS Course management is propitious to normal disinfection and sterilization in hospital.
22. They are propitious one.
23. In this condition it is propitious to aerate and filter in the soil and respire in the roots, at the same time it meliorates roots growth environment.
24. He awaited the propitious moment with the crafty patience of the sick.http://sentencedict.com/propitious.html
25. With the economy in the worst recession for thirty years, it was scarcely the most propitious time to start up a company.
26. Conditions in the aftermath of the 1905 revolution were propitious for stable development in countryside and city alike.
27. During the next few weeks my fortunes took a more propitious turn.
28. Like the Sleepers of Ephesus, ideas go underground for a few centuries to re-emerge when times are more propitious.
29. You see, I was on my astrological cusp on Monday, it wasn't at all propitious for me.
30. The strong claim that some one religious tradition was uniquely propitious for science also has its difficulties.
More similar words: ambitious, seditious, adventitious, surreptitious, litigious, proportion, proportional, bumptious, prohibition, in proportion to, licentious, pretentious, contentious, ostentatious, conscientious, pretentiousness, glorious revolution, tropical, propose, improper, property, properly, proposal, proposed, prophetic, propagate, proprietor, propensity, pious, appropriate.