Random good picture Not show
(1) Our policy has been to uphold the law.
(2) We have a duty to uphold the law.
(3) The regime has been criticized for failing to uphold human rights.
(4) The government has promised to uphold the principles of democracy.
(5) As a police officer you are expected to uphold the law whether you agree with it or not.
(6) Every citizen should uphold the Constitution.
(7) We are here to uphold the rule of law.
(8) We are determined to uphold the law.
(9) The Press Council refused to uphold the complaint.
(10) It's up to the government to uphold the rights of individual citizens.
(11) The IWC voted to uphold the ban on commercial whaling.
(12) We will loyally uphold the principles of the United Nations.
(13) The Supreme Court is expected to uphold the death sentence.
(14) They want to uphold traditional family values.
(15) She was to uphold the family tradition.
(16) Sturdy posts uphold the roof with a filled-in frontage.
(17) Some Union commanders even continued to uphold the antebellum policy of protecting resident slaveholders from slave revolts.
(18) One owes them the duty to uphold and support them.
(19) One has a duty to uphold and support authorities if they meet the conditions of the service conception as explained above.
(20) A lower court in Hawaii is expected to uphold such legalization in a case with opening arguments that begin in August.
(21) The hapless governor, who had vainly tried to uphold the sultan's authority[http://sentencedict.com/uphold.html], was beheaded by the janissaries in 1801.
(22) Will it continue to uphold the conservative values of those in power, or will it offer a more radical alternative?
(23) All three voted last year to uphold Roe v Wade, the 1973 case that established a constitutional right to an abortion.
(24) We will stand together with all the countries and people that love peace and uphold justice.
(25) Can teachers be required to swear that they will uphold the federal and state constitutions?
(26) For she had learned how difficult it was to uphold the sanctity of human life without alienating women in trouble.
(27) The fateful consequences of the Bavarian government's failure to uphold the Law of the Defence of the Republic now became manifest.
(28) All swore, on pain of excommunication and eternal damnation, to protect and uphold the peace of the land.
(29) The peasantry, it seemed, were being squeezed in order to earn foreign exchange and uphold the value of the rouble.
(30) And by accepting it, the believer tacitly ignores the complex social mechanisms which uphold the mistaken logic.
More similar words: euphoria, loophole, phosphorescent, euphemism, phone, photo, telephone, siphon off, metaphor, cacophony, amorphous, telephony, hold, mobile phone, acrophobia, photograph, whole, holy, photographer, photography, hold out, hold in, hold up, hold on, behold, hollow, hold down, as a whole, metaphorically, scholar.