Random good picture Not show
1. Britain is about to propose changes to some institutions.
2. Let me propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
3. What do you propose we do?
4. I propose to set off immediately.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. I'd like to propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
6. I would like to propose a vote of thanks to our host.
7. We propose to furnish our own house according to our own taste.
8. What would you propose?
9. I suggest to propose a toast to our friendship.
10. Exactly how do you propose to achieve this?
11. What do you propose to do now?
12. I propose him as a candidate for the presidency.
13. We propose an early start tomorrow.
14. How does he propose to deal with the situation?
15. It's usual for the man to propose marriage.
16. How do you propose getting home?
17. I propose Tom Ellis for chairman.
18. I propose to belabour this point of view.
19. I'd like to propose a motion, Mr. Speaker.
20. I propose to go on Tuesday.
21. Did he propose marriage to you?
22. I propose resting for an hour.
23. I wish to propose a toast to our friendship.
24. I propose that he should leave now.
25. I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
26. We propose to expand credit in order to create demand.
27. Lavalais raised his glass to propose a toast to the newlyweds.
28. He was trying to decide whether he should propose .
29. At the end of the various speeches, I want you to propose a vote of thanks to his parents.
30. To be nominated for union president you need one person to propose you and another to second you.
More similar words: proposed, proportion, in proportion to, drop out, drop off, pose, metropolitan, oppose, expose, suppose, impose, compose, opposed, supposedly, on purpose, property, properly, appropriate, prosecutor, prosecution, on top of, crop, drops, crops, drop by, poster, European, tropical, deposit, post-war.