Random good picture Not show
1. The United States is the most litigious society in the world.
2. The thing was not known to be litigious when purchased.
3. Beatings are followed by grotesquely litigious demands for compensation.
4. In the world's most litigious society the refusal to admit liability is culturally ingrained.
5. Some may think this means we are too litigious, but personally, I think it is wonderful.
6. We live in a litigious age.
7. We live in a litigious society.
8. Lawyer Jin has handled over 600 non-litigious, litigious and arbitrational cases, and gained extensive hands-on experience.
9. In these litigious, politically correct times, the perils of making gags can be considerable.
10. It is the litigious and apparently arbitrary culture of regulation and policy.Sentencedict.com
11. Litigious swindling is a new act that harms the society. This act has appeared in judicial practice in recent years.
12. Emphasis on investigation or prevention or litigious supervision or legal supervision varies from people to people.
13. In order to guarantee judicial authority, raise litigious benefits and safeguard human rights, it is obviously important to emphasize the study of res judicata theory of criminal judgments.
14. This afternoon, for a minute or two, Alan and Dave are not squaring off as litigious lawyer and potential defendant.
15. Judgemade economic policy seems an almost inevitable consequence of a balanced-budget amendment in our litigious society.
16. Members of the public are less deferential, better informed, and more litigious than they used to be.
17. Already, commission staff and board members are bracing for what they expect will be a long, bitter, litigious squabble.
18. These commercial ventures led to many disputes, and Love was extremely litigious, appearing often as a plaintiff in Chancery.
19. Insurers have one of Washington's best-organised lobbies, as persuasive as it is litigious.
20. Since 2006 more patent lawsuits in China than anywhere else, even litigious America.
21. The countercharge, an important system in the civil action, is a basic litigious right the defendant has.
22. The countercharge, an important system in the civil action, is a basic litigious right defendant has.
23. Through the brief introduction of the hearing of a thruway planning in Shenzhen city, considerations about the litigious characteristics of urban planning have been arisen.
24. The fact that law is no longer classified as a "nontraditional" occupation for women has not made our culture any less graspingly litigious or any more concerned with the rights of the underdog.
25. Since 2006 more patent lawsuits have been filed in China than anywhere else , even litigious America.
26. It is necessary to establish the system of group procedure of crime based on the value of the criminal procedure, and it is the demand to protect the litigious right of the victims.
27. The shareholders suit system has been settled by reinforcing the protection of the shareholders litigious right in new Corporation Law.
More similar words: prestigious, religious, litigation, ambitious, seditious, adventitious, surreptitious, religion, vestigial, mitigate, mitigation, originality, politic, coalition, political, politically, politician, facilities, pious, noxious, obvious, various, curious, dubious, anxious, envious, tedious, glorious, specious, previous.