Random good picture Not show
1. She is a pious follower of the faith, never missing her prayers.
2. Alexander is a pious follower of the faith.
3. He was brought up by pious female relatives.
4. He was a quiet, pious man.
5. He dismissed his critics as pious do-gooders.
6. Quit the pious apologies - I know you don't really care.
7. What we need is not manifestos of pious intentions, but real action.
8. Ella was a pious, earnest woman.
9. He dismissed his critics as pious do-gooders who were afraid to face the facts.
10. Magnus the Pious is one of the most famous historical figures in the Empire and one of its greatest Emperors.
11. But Democrats applauded, generally taking the pious view that the White House can never be above the law.
12. Something about this pious supplication troubled her.
13. Donations by pious laymen doubtless continued, and Glastonbury and Canterbury not only survived, but did so as wealthy churches.
14. They are not merely abstract theory or pious statements of intent that look good posted on the staff notice board.
15. Pious legend. After assisting in the burial of a martyr, this newly baptized soldier was taken before the emperor.
16. Ethelred was not the most pious of kings, and his clashes with the church were stormy and frequent.
17. It is a document written as a pious exercise, and its discipline and restraint spring from that.
18. These performed just as required, with pious platitudes followed by prevaricating and tut-tutting in a most gratifying manner.
19. Censorship, the pious say, is not involved, only federal funding of art offensive to the majority.
20. Helsinki was full of pious declarations about the inviolability of borders and non-interference in internal affairs.
21. There are 613 commandments required of a pious Jew.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Such reforms seem likely to remain little more than pious hopes.
23. All these agreements and ideas remain little more than pious hopes in the present climate.
24. He stood in high favour at the court of Lewis the Pious.
25. Lucien had believed commitment to the Vibrancy involved a strict and pious discipline.
26. Fisher found a superb clip of Bernard running rings round pious Esther Rantzen in 1977.
27. The weak are bullied by the strong, the little by the big, the pious by the irreligious.
28. Given both these features, written policies are still likely to remain pious statements of intent unless supported by financial mechanisms.
29. The international community has so far salved its conscience by voicing a succession of pious hopes.
30. Missi were enthusiastically deployed by Charlemagne and Louis the Pious.
More similar words: anxious, noxious, envious, obvious, dubious, curious, various, precious, specious, nefarious, imperious, previous, officious, glorious, bumptious, ambitious, penurious, audacious, conscious, atrocious, voracious, delirious, religious, judicious, obnoxious, obviously, oblivious, vivacious, dubiously, incommodious.