Random good picture Not show
1. He has a tendency towards pretentiousness.
2. I couldn't believe the pretentiousness of the book.
3. There was no hint of pretentiousness in her manner.
4. An intellectual ripper, which veers between poetry and pretentiousness.
5. How to move between pretentiousness and cynicism?
6. Basil was intolerant of pretentiousness of any kind, whether intellectual, creative or personal.
7. Such pretentiousness cannot reflect truth but is an obstacle to truth.
8. She railed against hypocrisy, pretentiousness and self - regard, while lauding modesty, fidelity, decency, and achievement.
9. His moral confusion and pretentiousness are reflected in his over-elaborate speech and style of writing.
10. Pretentiousness is hereditary. Just because they haven't found the gene yet...
11. She is very critical of Fleur's pretentiousness , calls her Phlegm, and does a humorous imitation of her mannerisms (HBP5).
12. His personality determines" pretentiousness " in his humor which is a projection or reflection of his subtle relationship with modern Chinese revolution.
13. But there's another pretentiousness.
14. On the other hand, I didn't have to think about it at all to decide it was flamboyant,[http://sentencedict.com] asinine pretentiousness.
15. Letterman resists the temptation to sneer at what some might consider pretentiousness.
16. His manner is both warm and friendly, with not a hint of the pretentiousness of some of his better known colleagues.
17. I think in those days we were a little shy of our emotions, and the fear of ridicule tempered the more obvious forms of pretentiousness.
18. Actually, her blogs are boring. People like her because she is candid and doesn't have the pretentiousness that is typical of many other actresses.
19. I came to Milwaukee because I wished to live deliberately, to confront only what was essential in life away from the pretentiousness of the east coast and the frenzy of the west.
20. People like her because she is candid and doesn't have the pretentiousness that is typical of many other actresses.
21. This is not your exclusive unrivalled skill. What do you base your pretentiousness on?
22. From the saying of an ancient greek philosopher, we can learn a kind of pretentiousness and confidence lying in the life . This is the boldness of living .
23. Otherwise, to love each other distinctly and to benefit each other mutually becomes pretentiousness on the surface only!
24. In a dialogue, of course, or with two or more interlocutors around, that's difficult, and may even strike them as pretentiousness .
25. Indeed, Metal Gear Solid 2's true cleverness (and utter pretentiousness) comes through when it integrates its "perfect sequel" structure directly into the story.
26. He greatly disliked what he perceived as the artificiality and pretentiousness of academic life.
27. Long-windedness -- in a presentation or an e-mail (who knew that success tips from Abraham Lincoln would extend into the digital era?) -- signals pretentiousness and egotism.
28. There are a few expressions in the industry that irritate me - not necessarily for good reason but simply because they sound like the extremes of pretentiousness and marketing put together.
More similar words: consciousness, contentious, licentious, ostentatious, conscientious, tactlessness, intention, attention, prevention, pay attention to, a bone of contention, wretchedness, detente, precious, previous, previously, precarious, gentleness, potential, bumptious, ambitious, potentially, essential, preventive, interpretation, essentially, mention, preferential, presidential, surreptitious.