Random good picture Not show
1. Most plants propagate by seed.
2. insects propagate themselves by means of eggs.
3. Plants won't propagate in these conditions.
4. Most plants propagate by seeds.
5. The weeds propagate themselves rapidly.
6. The group launched a website to propagate its ideas .
7. Missionaries went far afield to propagate their faith.
8. These plants are easy to propagate from leaf cuttings.
9. Insects propagate themselves by means of eggs.
10. Plants needs certain conditions to propagate.
11. Trees propagate themselves by seeds.
12. Propagate your plants in fresh soil.
13. The government have tried to propagate the belief that this is a just war.
14. The easiest way to propagate a vine is to take hardwood cuttings.
15. The political party started the newspaper to propagate its ideas.
16. Scientists were hoping to propagate the best qualities of both types of sheep.
17. These plants rarely produce spores but propagate vegetatively.
18. The rest will propagate the yucca.
19. For this reason consider them temporary houseplants and propagate new stock each year.
20. The species which propagate vegetatively repress the plants propagated only by seeds.
21. Suavely,[sentencedict.com] I propagate in the tepid pipes and filters of the air-conditioning.
22. Indeed, Maxwell showed that when the fields propagate as electromagnetic waves they actually carry definite amounts of energy with them.
23. Worms commonly utilize network services to propagate to other host systems.
24. A hydraulic fracture is generally expected to propagate in a vertical plane in a direction perpendicular to the minimum horizontal stress azimuth.
25. Chinese citizens enjoy the freedom to believe in religion and the freedom not to believe in it and to propagate atheism.
26. Once you have a few plants, they are easy to propagate from cuttings.
27. How to look through a microscope, operate the computer, propagate plants.
28. But that also means that wild flowers and herbs get cut before they have a chance to flower and propagate.
29. If the idea catches on, it can be said to propagate itself, spreading from brain to brain.
30. This allows you to raise your own seeds, over-winter houseplants and propagate.
More similar words: agate, appropriate, property, properly, improper, propose, gate, proposed, negate, propensity, proportion, subjugate, abrogate, delegate, navigate, instigate, variegated, in proportion to, investigate, approximately, page, rampage, pageant, jeopardy, jeopardize, in loco parentis, agape, again, against, magazine.