Random good picture Not show
1. The building had been dilapidated by neglect.
2. The hotel we stayed in was really dilapidated.
3. The house is very dilapidated but it has possibilities.
4. The building wore a dilapidated look.
5. His sons have dilapidated the estate.
6. The garden has dilapidated through years of neglect.
7. The dilapidated barn detracts charm from the landscape.
8. They bought a dilapidated house when they got married, and are gradually doing it up.
9. The house is a little more dilapidated than when I last saw it.
10. But the campus had already become thoroughly dilapidated.
11. Some are dilapidated, some well kept.
12. In the inhabitants' little huts or dilapidated houses?
13. It was a dilapidated terraced house, the only one in its row that wasn't boarded up.
14. Unless your home is totally dilapidated, steer clear of a complete redecoration prior to selling: it will arouse suspicion.
15. New barracks are rising where dilapidated Navy quarters had been.
16. The infirmary and stables had become dilapidated during the wars, having been occupied by enemy cavalry, and were empty.
17. We stayed in an old, dilapidated hotel with a leaky roof.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. The dilapidated buildings were used as a concentration camp during the dictatorship of the Colonels between 1967 and 1974.
19. Dilapidated public schools-their windows covered by protective grilles coexist with crack houses.
20. People were crammed into old, dilapidated buildings or flimsy shantytowns or crudely built new housing.
21. The bill requires owners to undertake remedial work on dilapidated buildings.
22. An old woman in tattered clothes walked down the street pushing a dilapidated pram.
23. A search of the outside store revealed two folding canvas garden chairs, dilapidated but useable.
24. Number forty-three where he lived with three other youngsters was more dilapidated than most.
25. Impressive churches and small greens dot the city, and there are plans to renovate many of the dilapidated waterfront buildings.
26. Labour has pledged to cancel the City Technology College programme to release ￡100 million immediately for repair and decoration of dilapidated schools.
27. Maidstone rented a tiny apartment at the top of a very dilapidated building in the Vomero.
28. When she turned left around the corner of the house, a dilapidated building came into view.
29. The exterior of the whole building itself is also about to receive new cladding which will smarten up its slightly dilapidated appearance.
30. The villages on the road for Tabor looked less dilapidated than Prague.
More similar words: trepidation, candidate, invalidate, rapid, rapidly, dilatory, mutilate, update, mandate, to date, up to date, out of date, date from, date back to, accommodate, related, educated, permeated, defeated, isolated, unabated, insulated, laminated, estimated, decorated, related to, modulated, truncated, emaciated, complicated.