Random good picture Not show
1. Her early achievements were prophetic of her future greatness.
2. He had a prophetic dream about a train crash the night before the rail disaster.
3. It turned out to be a prophetic piece of journalism.
4. His warnings about the journey proved prophetic.
5. This ominous warning soon proved prophetic.
6. Many of his warnings proved prophetic.
7. Much of Orwell's writing now seems grimly prophetic.
8. Lundgren's warnings proved prophetic .
9. A young girl in the village experienced a prophetic vision.
10. Anyway, that was it, and it proved prophetic.
11. Space should always be made for the prophetic gifts of the Spirit as well as for preaching here.
12. As a young man he had a prophetic revelation that led him to preach a new faith in place of the prevailing polytheism.
13. Without taking this risk, the potential for our prophetic communication role to fall into the abyss of irrelevance is very great.
14. These words proved prophetic, for the prize money was never claimed.
15. Smart assumes a prophetic as well as an evangelical mission.
16. The winning coalition of line managers would become prophetic as they were to become more dominant in subsequent meetings.
17. For these prophetic pronouncements, exactly the same process of checking and testing is appropriate.
18. His resolve ends when again he wakes at dawn with prophetic words in his ears.
19. Yes,(sentencedict .com) that tough brave little old fellow Wells had had prophetic visions after all.
20. To interpret his significance they turned to the Hebrew sacred books, the Mosaic law as well as the prophetic writings.
21. Dark based his conclusions on a reading of the Babel story as a prophetic work.
22. Hellens did not like the portrait painted of him but later came to recognize its prophetic qualities.
23. In such moments of confession he frequently strikes a prophetic note about his future life as a writer.
24. The message in the books conveyed both a revolutionary and a prophetic summons.
25. There has obviously been a conscious decision and determination on his part to make his life a fulfilment of prophetic utterance.
26. He was not just ahead of his times, but a timeless figure whose prophetic words were cast as perceptive wit.
27. Then she told an anecdote that would turn out to have prophetic resonance.
28. Western science got it wrong in many crucial respects, as a few prophetic members of that tradition tried to establish.
29. Only when it becomes an advocate for the oppressed can it fulfill its prophetic role.
30. Some of these arguments were presented with quiet, scientific calm, and others with prophetic zeal.
More similar words: pathetic, aesthetic, aesthetics, kinesthetic, acrophobia, by the time, all the time, at the time of, sophisticated, for the time being, unsophisticated, propose, properly, property, improper, proposed, heretic, propagate, athletic, ascetic, genetic, propensity, proportion, reticent, magnetic, frenetic, cosmetic, energetic, appropriate, proportional.