Random good picture Not show
(1) Prosecutors in the trial allege the defendants plotted to overthrow the government.
(2) The police allege that the man was murdered but they have given no proof.
(3) The women allege that top male executives routinely fondled female employees.
(4) Prosecutors allege Combs was illegally carrying a gun in the club. Sentencedict.com
(5) The report does not allege that evidence had been manipulated to benefit prosecutors, the official said.
(6) Any other parties must be able to allege fraud or deceit.
(7) The lawsuit would likely allege that Symington got the loan because he deliberately misled the pension funds about his financial condition.
(8) The prosecutors allege that Mr Estrada amassed more than $ 80m in office, far in excess of his annual salary.
(9) The prosecution allege he then drove to Catterick Bridge and was sexually frustrated when he saw Mrs Chandler at about 10.45am.
(10) Reformists allege that the killings were part of a campaign by state-sponsored death squads to silence dissent.
(11) The yet-to-be-released report does not allege that evidence had been manipulated to benefit prosecutors, officials said.
(12) In the present case the plaintiff did not allege, nor did the judge find, any bad faith by the defendants.
(13) Police allege the shooting incident, during school hours, was gang-related.
(14) The court papers allege she may be a voyeur.
(15) The newspaper reporter allege that the man was innocent.
(16) To aver is to allege in a pleading.
(17) Nobody has any justification to allege that the suspect.
(18) Students occasionally allege illness as the reason for absence.
(19) They allege that Maksim Bakiyev profited from the fuel - supply contracts for the base.
(20) Most critics of the peasant associations allege that they have done a great many bad things.
(21) US sources allege that PLAAF pilots and aircraft have already trained with Russian Il - 78 s.
(22) They allege he sent her hard - core pornographic movie clips via the Internet.
(23) The suits are filed against companies and their officers when their stocks drop, and allege fraud for luring investors.
(24) In Westport, a 3-year-old boy was beaten to death after wetting his pants, authorities allege.
(25) The ruling will be used by more than 100 lawsuits already filed against the firm, which allege that Microsoft overcharged individuals.
(26) The money used to bribe Cronje was raised by Kishan Kumar, a failed Bollywood actor with underworld links, detectives allege.
(27) The Morgan Stanley suit is thought to have been the first to allege workplace bias via electronic mail.
(28) The Obama tax proposals don't include a plan to limit foreign insurers' ability to reinsure their own policies -- a practice some congressional Democrats allege is done to avoid U.S. taxes.
(29) Trading in such contracts encourages hoarding, thereby raising prices, the politicians allege.
(30) There is some truth to these allegations, but less than the slogans allege.
More similar words: alleged, college, allegedly, electoral college, legend, privilege, allegory, illegal, allegiance, illegible, allegation, illegitimate, siege, integer, squeegee, hegemony, vegetable, vegetative, legit, legal, legacy, legally, the general public, elegant, legible, delegate, ballet, alley, cablegram, bullet.