Random good picture Not show
1. Both views are highly contentious.
2. She has some rather contentious views on education.
3. Try to avoid any contentious wording.
4. Abortion is a highly contentious issue.
5. Sanctions are expected to be among the most contentious issues.
6. Animal welfare did not become a contentious issue until the late 1970s.
7. When referees make contentious decisions players are going to be upset, and anyone who thinks otherwise is living in cloud-cuckoo-land.
8. Finally, there is the contentious issue of time-expired projects.
9. The particular reasons are more contentious.
10. Inflation had become a particularly serious and contentious subject.
11. However, the third assumption is more contentious.
12. Courses can be instrumental or diversionary but not contentious.
13. In liquor he became sullen and contentious.
14. The third approach is most contentious.
15. Logging on public lands is a contentious issue.
16. Sometimes his segmentation is highly contentious.
17. Abortion has always been a contentious subject.
18. Community liaison committees tend to steer clear of contentious issues, and the agenda is usually set by the police.
19. Whatever the eventual outcome of this contentious issue, it is not likely to be resolved in the near future.
20. Blake often stretches concepts with contentious boundaries into diaphanous holdalls.
21. The fact that they had contentious articles written with a fearless pungency seems to have been due to his joint editorship of both.
22. One contentious area where ethical controversies abound concerns genetic screening and the detection of high risk groups.
23. Your identifying the most contentious point at issue was commendable.
24. The question of divorce and remarriage in church remains highly contentious.
25. Setting the fees for each pollutant would be highly contentious and beset by political wrangling.
26. Or would these moves have made the parish more contentious, poisoned the nurturing atmosphere,(sentencedict.com) and proved ultimately self-defeating?
27. The need for sigmoidoscopy in patients with obscure iron deficiency anaemia is contentious.
28. Smog and acid rain, water pollution and sewage disposal, dams and river-flows will become ever more contentious issues.
29. But the mechanism of direct action is unknown and the subject remains highly contentious.
30. It seems reasonable to suppose that they should be, if the contentious area of imaginative literature is ruled out.
More similar words: a bone of contention, conscientious, content, intention, licentious, pay attention to, contend, constitutional convention, continuous, continent, attention, intervention, convention, conventional, context, contest, intent, continue, continued, sentence, continuing, ambitious, bumptious, potential, contemplate, potentially, contemporary, subconsciously, consciousness, intermittent.