Random good picture Not show
1) There was nothing improper about our relationship .
2) 25 officers were investigated following allegations of improper conduct during the murder inquiry.
3) He realised that it was improper for a police officer to accept gifts.
4) It was improper of the broker to withhold the information from the stock exchange.
5) The governor has denied making improper use of state money.
6) 3/2 is an improper fraction.
7) Sports clothes are improper for wearing in church.
8) It's considered improper to be unclothed in public.
9) It would be improper to comment at this stage.
10) She thought my mirth improper.
11) They were scandalized by his improper behaviour.
12) Laughing and joking are considered improper behaviour at a funeral.
13) Is it considered improper to wear such a short skirt to a formal occasion?
14) He would never be improper,[http://sentencedict.com/improper.html] he is always the perfect gentleman.
15) I trust you're not making improper suggestions to my husband!
16) She thought it quite improper for a woman to ride a motorbike.
17) What an improper suggestion!
18) It would be improper of me to comment before the election outcome is known.
19) 11/8 is an improper fraction, equivalent to one and three-eighths.
20) The improper use of medicine could lead to severe adverse reactions.
21) Improper drainage of liquid waste from espresso machine.
22) Arbitrariness, malice, or bias are examples of improper considerations.
23) The threat of legal proceedings is not improper pressure.
24) He had always denied any allegations of improper dealings.
25) Carlson said he has not made improper remarks to women and is not a racist.
26) The committee concluded that the senators had engaged in improper conduct.
27) Doctor Rivers was charged with gross negligence, unprofessional conduct and improper use of dangerous drugs.
28) Election officials maintain clerical errors accounted for most of those improper votes.
29) But the Treasury issued a counter-statement saying that nothing improper had been asked of civil servants by ministers.
30) The Embassy reacted swiftly to the disclosure, which they regarded as an improper use of Mr Lader's name.
More similar words: improved, property, properly, impress, impression, impressive, European, compromise, propose, proposed, eastern europe, proportion, appropriate, in proportion to, comprise, crop, drops, crops, comprehensive, comprehension, drop out, drop off, drop by, comprehensible, imply, hope, opera, cope, open, import.