Random good picture Not show
1. Since my first attachment to seismology, I have had a horror of predictions and of predictors.
2. He is a famous seismology expert.
3. But economics is even harder than meteorology or seismology.
4. They also agreed to cooperate in seismology, geology and Antarctic sciences.
5. SAC is tool software widely used in seismology research. SAC format also becomes general format of seismic waveform.
6. There were 1,267 seismology monitoring stations and 28 remote monitoring network stations.
7. In pure seismology , ground motion is generally expressed by its amplitude.
8. In the research of seismology for monitoring nuclear explosion, data quality checking is a basic step for seismogram automatic processing, spike is the main problem data.
9. A major problem in seismology is separate the original source signal from other effects.
10. In pure seismology, the ground motion is generally expressed by its amplitude.
11. Modern seismology began around 1900, and is still a newly born rising science.
12. The 22 nd European Symposium on Seismology held on September 17 to 22,1990 in Barcelona, Spain.
13. Lastly, its application in theoretical study of seismology is emphasized.
14. Tunnel refection seismology employs sources and receivers that are mounted inside the tunnel wall or tunnel face and aims to predict rock properties ahead of the tunnel.
15. US, Chinese and Japanese teams will study the deeper structure under the Gamburtsev subglacial mountains using seismology.
16. This paper briefly introduces two of the important fundamental concepts in modern digital seismology, the source time function and the source rupture process.
17. anti-seismic design for key projects is an important subject in engineering seismology.
18. According to the Philippine ABS-CBN television reported, the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology is expected there will be aftershocks.
19. Subjects of study in this field include marine geology and geophysics, sedimentology, seismology, volcanology, and others.
20. Further research on the stop or delay effects of the extending process can help us perfect the stick-slip mechanism in seismology.
21. However, professor Takeshi Sagiya at Nagoya University's Research Center for Seismology, Volcanology and Disaster Mitigation is cautious about that narrow chronology.
22. The last system also corresponds to the real time seismology.
23. It will house researchers from fields as diverse as neutrino astronomy, cosmology, seismology and atmospheric physics.
24. He had just received a doctorate in recognition of his contributions to seismology.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Anti - Seismic design for key projects is an important subject in engineering seismology.
26. AE ( Acoustic Emission ) is an important technique in rock mechanics and experimental seismology.
27. The inversion of seismic wavefield based on elastic wave equations is an interesting issue for seismology.
28. The quake shows both the importance and the limits of planning ahead, says seismologist Robert Woodward of the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology in Washington, D. C.
More similar words: epistemology, biology, theology, geology, apology, ideology, etiology, dendrology, chronology, psychology, technology, ornithology, methodology, anthropology, smolder, polytheism, analogy, what is more, at this moment, apologist, apologize, biological, ecological, theological, ideological, colonialism, psychologist, archeological, ornithologist, psychological.