Random good picture Not show
1. He openly declared himself as an atheist.
2. He is admittedly an atheist.
3. As an atheist, he believes that religion is just an emotional crutch for the insecure.
4. She was an atheist but now she says she's seen the light.
5. He's a declared atheist.
6. Some atheist groups also oppose the measure.
7. The atheist suppressed his sneeze, for fear of being blessed by the priest.
8. To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the loyal opposition. Woody Allen
9. That an atheist regime was likely to take scant notice of advice based on religious preference is self-evident.
10. Religion: Officially atheist; most important elements of religion are Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism.
11. Another important atheist to appear on the scene was the writer and publisher Richard Carlile.
12. Christopher Hitchens, a polemical atheist, called her "Hell's Angel".
13. Leonard, a confirmed atheist, simply could not understand.
14. Only the Atheist can be a consistent Secularist .
15. Both the atheist and the religionist seem to be right.
16. Even though I'm an atheist, I still wear my yarmulke as it keeps my brain warm.
17. You can still believe in ghosts and be an atheist.
18. So that the very nature of an Oath... is subverted by the Atheist.
19. When it finds expression in atheism then we have religion there also, for Truth is the atheism of the atheist.
20. A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. C.S. Lewis
21. Furthermore, the way the Soviet authorities went about indoctrinating the people in atheist dogma was counterproductive.
22. The Teesside-born star trained as a Methodist local preacher when he was a teenager in Middlesbrough, but is now an atheist.
23. The theist thereby comes to justify as a paradox what the atheist is wont to dismiss as a confusion.
24. There a hybrid service takes place, to which even a confirmed atheist could hardly object.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. Eric Hoffer
26. On top of all this was the constant need to defend his religion against a clever elder brother who was an atheist.
27. The introduction to his book contains a strong denial that he is an atheist, revolutionary or opponent of sovereign rulers.
28. But, although a professed and conforming Anglican, he was often reviled as an atheist.
29. He was a very vulnerable hard-swearing, full-blooded agnostic, or possibly an atheist.
30. Granted, the proportion of Americans who say they might vote for an atheist has doubled in the past half-century, and the polls are muddied by those who do not know what an atheist is.