Random good picture Not show
1. By 1990, it was clear that the cohesion of the armed forces was rapidly breaking down.
2. exhibited strong cohesion in the family unit.
3. The most important thing is more cohesion within the party to win the next general election.
4. The lack of cohesion within the party lost them votes in the election.
5. The establishment of the cohesion fund and eligibility to benefit from it were agreed by all the member states.
6. Its cohesion stemmed entirely from the almost feudal loyalty the troops accorded the Emperor.
7. Explaining how social and political cohesion is maintained despite capitalist crises is also critical for contemporary Marxists.
8. Social cohesion is the most powerful defence against madness, the most important contributor to mental health.
9. Likewise, the balance between incidental excitement and structural cohesion is finely tuned in Strauss's Till Eulenspiegel.
10. The Bears will have to find cohesion in a hurry.
11. Breakdown of the moral consensus and social cohesion is rife.
12. The article comments on the lack of cohesion and commitment within the administration.
13. Their rhetoric has emphasized national unity and social cohesion, as well as the development of skills for the economy.
14. So what does, in simple terms, contribute to cohesion?
15. This change, it was argued, threatened social cohesion.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The problem here is how can social cohesion and civic virtue be promoted?
17. In Halliday and Hasan's model of cohesion, reference is used in a similar but more restricted way.
18. Anticommunism and the constitutional order provided the principal sources of political cohesion in the new political entity.
19. But there is nothing like a shared ordeal to build cohesion, as armies and fraternities have long known.
20. This centre will examine the non-economic benefits of learning such as social cohesion, active citizenship and improved health.
21. The strength, and even survival, of individuals depends on the cohesion of the group.
22. Instrumentalists also claim that poulantzas' conception of the state as the factor of cohesion in the social formation is equally unhelpful.
23. The result was a modification of the Rome Treaty which acknowledges the need to achieve social and economic cohesion.
24. It created a wartime atmosphere which could be used to manage the economy and to generate social cohesion.
25. We need sustenance and a viable habitat[sentencedict.com], but we also need social cohesion and connection of all sorts.
26. Voting discipline is very high and there is a significant degree of cohesion.
27. They did as much if not more for the internal cohesion of antislavery as in impressing the outside world.
28. As a result the business class as a whole exhibits a high degree of integration and social cohesion ....
29. Policy choices reflected what governments perceived as the major threats to the cohesion and survival of the state.
30. It may take a few years yet, and some unlikely cohesion in banks' own lobbying.
More similar words: coherent, incoherent, coherence, thesis, hesitate, hesitant, on the side, synthesize, antithesis, hypothesis, erosion, tension, pension, session, mansion, version, mission, passion, allusion, designation, infusion, division, emission, illusion, invasion, aversion, decision, envision, derision, pervasion.