Random good picture Not show
1) The softness and malleability of gold makes it perfect for making jewellery.
2) A particular aspect of malleability is the tractability of identity.
3) Malleability is a physical property.
4) Tests used to assess the ductility and malleability of stainless steel subjected to bending.
5) It is malleability that allows metal to deform permanently under compression without rupture.
6) It provides an environment of incomparable textual malleability and further fulfills many reconstructive hypotheses about text.
7) A material's loss of malleability due to chemical treatment or physical change.
8) I see three important constituent elements of the digital realm becoming more evident every day: malleability,[http://sentencedict.com/malleability.html] anonymity and connectivity.
9) And they seem to behave in a similar way, both in their weight and in their malleability, in their color and how they react to other substances like dissolving in aqua regia.
10) Most studies of the relationship between culture, economics and politics underline their malleability and lack of rigid predetermination: Lucian Pye's views were at one end of the spectrum.
11) Two mechanisms allow for such self - concept maintenance: inattention to moral standards and categorization malleability.
More similar words: ability, viability, stability, liability, affability, equability, disability, capability, reliability, probability, availability, accountability, malleable, rehabilitation, sensibility, flexibility, possibility, credibility, gullibility, compatibility, responsibility, utility, agility, facility, fertility, fragility, fertility rate, colleague, military, militant.